destroyed a mans treasure

AWR

bunch of us drag race our quads in a farmers field who is cool with it,hell he even put out garbage cans for our beer cans.one of my best freinds has an old school superior sleeve 10 mill 580 with 39mm carbs and a 1-5 override that has been 86 mph up olds hill with dan hull on it(dans alot lighter than my buddy who is 330#).it normally sits in his garage because he has 2 other shees that are more rider friendly.hell it had not even seen the sun for about 4 years.well to every bodies suprise he shows up one day with it in his truck ready to hand out some ass wuppins!!!this thing has 17-39 gearing and a 14 inch over swingarm.tyson did the frame and tranny (along time ago)well after a few beers he starts riding this thing and it is destroying everybody.he is lining up 50-75ft. behind every body and beating them in 300ft.after about 3 passes he pulls in to drink a few more rolling rocks and talks me into riding it.now i have rode some very fast bikes but they were snomo powered.i head out into the plowed bean field to try my luck.after about 5 passes i was hooked.this thing had a brutal midrange.i pull back around where everybody is standing to stop, he yells (LEAVE HARDER YOU PUSSY)hell i was just rolling it off.so i lined up in the plowed bean field to put on a launching display.pulled the cut tranny up into 2nd left at about 1/2 throttle and as soon as i had full clutch engagement i was WOT for about 15 ft. until the explosion of a 10 mill crank and tranny.as the bike quitely rolled to a stop i turned around to see type f tranny fluid and crank and transmission parts trailed out behind me for about 75 ft(total destruction)we stand the bike up on end only to see the 2 broken rods and crank through the window were the case used to be.he did not kill me on the spot and those 6 passes were awsome.thanks brian(BIG-UN)...I OWE YOU

HOLY SHIT

did you take any pics???

no but there where a couple of guys there who post on here to verify.i will post up some pics of the motor when i go to my buddies house(he lives in richmond ind.)i work alot of weekends and shut downs so i aint had alot of time for anything

• 2 months later...

Now that's why I don't like riding other peoples bikes, or them riding mine!

true, only acouple peeps ride my bikes... and they either know how to work on them or have the $$ to fix them. my buddy was on my old 350 when it started shooting piston out the exhaust .. he tryed paying for it, but i wouldnt let him ... just one of those thing.

unless you know how to ride and have the $$ .. ur ass isnt getting on my bikes.

that sucks for your buddy , but that shit happens ..... hope you guys are cool . sounds like it was just one of those things.... i will only let acouple peeps ride my bike now that i have a overide, unless u rode one before... ur ass isnt getting on .

def post some pics !!!!

• 1 month later...

my buddies been really sick(heart problems)as far as buddies ridin my bike....if they wanna ride it-ride it.he wan't me to ride it and i was'nt to crazy about the idea knowing the bikes long history of catastrophic engine failures..but the fuckin thing kept saying ride me you fat bastard.i could'nt let that whore talk to me like that!!he had a pacemaker put in last week and said we will get some photo's when he's feelin better....

• 2 weeks later...

yes it is i took some pictures of it yesterday and will post them later today