Duneable overide for 100hp+ engine

jrmarquez.702

110hp/59ftlbs duner with a WCR 1-5 WCR duneable from Andy at M/M atv. Get one I'd hate having to stop to go back down thru the gears. I still don't try to downshift hard or jam 2 or 3 or 4 gears at a time, I downshift, let the clutch out, downshift again, clutch out all while rolling as I slow down.

ran a 1-5 n down in my 4mil cub motor that worked fine.,it was cut by wcr.have also road a few banshee's that have the same style tranny in from kevin at herrjugsracing and they seem to shift alil smoother.i always tore it apart after every season to check the forks and always had to replace atleast one.

WCR is making a new "Extreme Duneable" that they claim you can do whatever the heck you want with it. Backload it as much as you want, and shift it like a normal override, downshift whenever you want... I'd look into that. They can also convert your current override to the extreme model for less than buying a whole new one.

- Jared

WCR is making a new "Extreme Duneable" that they claim you can do whatever the heck you want with it. Backload it as much as you want, and shift it like a normal override, downshift whenever you want... I'd look into that. They can also convert your current override to the extreme model for less than buying a whole new one.

- Jared

thats sick, i think that is gunna be my best bet.