DYNOPORT EXHAUST

Iam seriously considering ordering the dynoport 2-into one pipe. I ride mostly woods. I called dnoport, the guy was really helpful and told me its a great pipe for woods giving it more low end power. Sounds like its the pipe for me. I looked into the toomeys t6. iam not to crazy about punching holes in my airbox as it gets muddy here in upstate NY lol. Theres that and the fact that iam not comfortable tearing apart the carbs on my machine. I mean i could figure it out but i just dnt want to spend the time diking with it. dynoport tells me that there pipe works well with stock jetting. Thats what is really making me interested in the dynoprt product. any opinions? anybody run one? thatnks!

I have never used one and just dont believe in 2 into 1 anything on a 2 cylinder bike but if all your concerned about is low end then maybe it is the pipe for you. I would recommend pc's for your application just in case you wanted to get on it sometime. Eventually your going to have to deal with your carbs.

yeah i dont think i'd go with the dynoport either. i ride mostly trails too and its good to have some low end torque, but as long as you keep your bike in the powerband through proper shifting you will have all the power you need. also no matter how many trails you ride, you will always want to open it up every now and then and it would suck to just have the bike fall over on the top end. banshees like to be up in the revs and werent really designed to be lugged around like a 4-poke

i have a set of fmf gold series with powercore 2 silencers and i like them alot. if i could do it again i might go with some PC's or toomey's but im very happy with my set up

The dynoport 2 into 1 pipe is a very nice pipe. If your looking for low end power than go for it. Its gonna drop your rpms a little bit but it will pull hard. I would still jet the bike for the pipe dont just throw it on and call it good you have to check that stuff out. For what you do it would be a nice pipe for you.

The dynoport 2 into 1 pipe is a very nice pipe. If your looking for low end power than go for it. Its gonna drop your rpms a little bit but it will pull hard. I would still jet the bike for the pipe dont just throw it on and call it good you have to check that stuff out. For what you do it would be a nice pipe for you.

When i called them the guy told me they designed it to work with stock jetting keeping in mind i didn't have any radical engine mods (which i dont) just a uni filter. And I dont plan on doing any engine mods..... maybe a set of weisco pistons...some day...

to the other two responses i appreciate your opinion but in the 3 years ive owned my shee i have NEVER hit 6th gear at WOT... so i dont think loosing some top end will really make a diffrience?

well, the pc's are pro-circuit platinum pipes.........they are my fav, and undisputeably the best lowend pipe from mild to wild builds..........however.....everything stock but pipes, they will shit on you.....they at least need a bit more flow to keep up, so it won't work as good......i wouldn't trust a pipe that claims no jetting change........the stockers are really choked down, but have a decent low rpm timing.......t-6's, ptr's sst's may work better and give you a more broad range, not just low rpm......dropping the gearing will really help you out, too. i would do that right away, then d3cide how much low you really want.....

well Ive decided to say screw it and order the pipe... every one has opinions but no first hand experience.... iam just gunna get it n if it sucks it sucks... if i have to ill take it down to the dealer n let them jet/tune it.... ill let u guys kno how it goes.

I have first hand experience with the dynoport pipe, and if you would have used the search function on the forum, you would have known that. You just wasted your money buying one! You will have to re-jet with it, its not a good low-mid pipe either. It chokes down your peak midrange-and high rpm hp, and it has a very narrow power curve that comes on late and ends early compared to the broad curve on the pro circuits. Thr pro circuits make more power everywhere compared to the dynoport, and they will make more power sooner than the dynoport pipe. If you put any pipe on besides stock, then you will have to rejet the bike, thats just the way it is.

it's not that no one has first hand experience, or they would not be in buisness, it's just that no one is jumping up to say yah, but they don't want to say no because they have it.......most bolt on another pipe afet a while and say "wtf! i've been missing all this power?"

I have first hand experience with the dynoport pipe, and if you would have used the search function on the forum, you would have known that. You just wasted your money buying one! You will have to re-jet with it, its not a good low-mid pipe either. It chokes down your peak midrange-and high rpm hp, and it has a very narrow power curve that comes on late and ends early compared to the broad curve on the pro circuits. Thr pro circuits make more power everywhere compared to the dynoport, and they will make more power sooner than the dynoport pipe. If you put any pipe on besides stock, then you will have to rejet the bike, thats just the way it is.

i would have to agree-my 96 has the dynoport on it-(hey it came that way) and it hugs nuts.i thought it was cool at first just cuz its real smooth,but-thats it.it has absolutly no power past mid and even that is shady.my bud has a bike that is literally exact but with fattys and i swear to god it feels twice as powerful.the dynoport wont even pull the wheels.how queer is that!!!!!!!should have got pro-circuits dude-cancel ur order quick!!!!

hey man it's your bike get whatever pipe you want. will it have low end? yes. will it have mid-top? no.

also don't be afraid to re-jet your carbs...very quick and easy all you need is a screw driver to take them off and a wrench to get out the main. all you have to do is take off the bowls you dont even have to tear into the carbs...very simple