DYNOPORT EXHAUST

hey man it's your bike get whatever pipe you want. will it have low end? yes. will it have mid-top? no.

also don't be afraid to re-jet your carbs...very quick and easy all you need is a screw driver to take them off and a wrench to get out the main. all you have to do is take off the bowls you dont even have to tear into the carbs...very simple

THANKS FOR NOT BEING A COCKY MF LIKE THESE OTHER PEOPLE...

hey man it's your bike get whatever pipe you want. will it have low end? yes. will it have mid-top? no.

also don't be afraid to re-jet your carbs...very quick and easy all you need is a screw driver to take them off and a wrench to get out the main. all you have to do is take off the bowls you dont even have to tear into the carbs...very simple

It's not a low-mid pipe, its just a midrange pipe, and not even a good one at that.

Your original post was 10:53 am. You had it ordered by 3:23 pm the same day. If you wanted more oppinions then you should have waited longer.

I would have boughten one off ebay. That way your not out near as much money when you decide it is junk.

Its not like your going to come back here and say "you guys are right, it is junk". We will just have to wait for you to ask for jetting advice for another pipe.

THANKS FOR NOT BEING A COCKY MF LIKE THESE OTHER PEOPLE...

hey man....you are the one that asked all the guys that know banshees, and got responses from the top guys and people that get their info form several knowledgeable people. then you don't like the answers......well.......SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT.....if you are just gonna get a nasty atitude, and decide on your own anyways.......honestly, if you want the best bottom end without having to mess wit your flow/carbeurators, repack your silencers and adjust your airscrews, and you will have alot better lowend than even the dynoport.....perhaps even aftermarket silencers......the stock pipes are the only ones small enough to match the stock flow for the most efficient scavenging at really low rpms....also, you WILL notice better low end feel and power in the trails with a 13 tooth front sprocket, plus it will be easier to step up to taller tires without sacrifice. you can even drop to a 12 if you want....

hey man....you are the one that asked all the guys that know banshees, and got responses from the top guys and people that get their info form several knowledgeable people. then you don't like the answers......well.......SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT.....if you are just gonna get a nasty atitude, and decide on your own anyways.......honestly, if you want the best bottom end without having to mess wit your flow/carbeurators, repack your silencers and adjust your airscrews, and you will have alot better lowend than even the dynoport.....perhaps even aftermarket silencers......the stock pipes are the only ones small enough to match the stock flow for the most efficient scavenging at really low rpms....also, you WILL notice better low end feel and power in the trails with a 13 tooth front sprocket, plus it will be easier to step up to taller tires without sacrifice. you can even drop to a 12 if you want....

hey dude i didnt mean to sound like i had an attitude..i just hate when ppl get cocky...were all ride and we should treat each other with respect...anywho... when i called dynpport i asked what the deal is with there pipe. he told be its a bottom/mid pipe. he told me it will sacrifice top...which iam not caring about. i asked about jetting he said no need to mess with it. my thinking is if they wanted to make some more cash off me they would have tried selling me a jet kit. i gave him no indication that i wasn't comfortable with jetting..there fore i feel like i should believe it.if anyone doubts me call them 315-255-3665 ALSO... if i did purchase another pipe which one should i go with? PS's or Garlys? thanks and i really appreciate ur opinions!

If you were to get a different pipe get PC's.

No one is doubting that the guys at Dynojet told you that, we just know it isnt true. You are going to have to rejet weather it be from pipes, temperature change, altitude, fuel quality, etc. Its just something that your going to have to learn if you want to own a 2 stroke. Anyway I really hope you are happy with the pipe,it sucks spending a bunch of money on something you dont like.

i think im canceling the order... what is the biggest difference between the PC's and the gnarlys...? keeping in mind iam looking for bottom mid power. plz just don't give a opinion without a reason as to why one is better than the other. i figure im just going to have to figure out the whole jetting thing...if i get frustrated ill throw some cash at me dealer and have him do it lol... also which reeds would u guys recommend for bottom/mid? thanks!

I have both of those pipes and I can feel an increase in power everywhere with the PC's compared to the Gnarlys. I would recommend dual stage carbon fiber petals on your stock cages.

ok i went to pcs site there is the works,platinum and platinum 2...which one? also do u kno where i can get a good price on them? for about 450 i can order everything for the fmf gnarlys with the power core 2 silencers... when u say "everywhere" do u mean u get bottom/mid and top with ps's and just bottom/mid with gnarlys. to be honest if it costs 300 bucks more for he top end id just buy the gnarlys as top really dosent matter to me lol

Works pipes are not chrome, I have the platinum's and I'm not familiar with the platinum 2's. My PC's seemed quite a bit better low and mid but cant say for sure up top,I think it was close. I just never really cared for fmf's, I've had bad luck with them rusting out for some reason. If you want new I dont know where you should go but they always have used ones on here and ebay.

all is cool.....didn't mean to blow up either.......well, i waould actually move to the boysen dual stage reed pedals with out the carbon fibre....you want the power, not pro reed pedals. they make it alot smoother from the verry bottom and not have that hard hit when the pipe comes on. later on, if you want to get more into it there is a ton more you can do to give lowend. that is the focus of my build.....also, if you don't wat to get into alot of jetting and mess wit it to keep it tuned right. look into dial-a-jet, and the newer version they have.....once you have it set, you barely ever have to touch it...mabye a couple times a year you turn the screw and not have to tear into anything at all.

all is cool.....didn't mean to blow up either.......well, i waould actually move to the boysen dual stage reed pedals with out the carbon fibre....you want the power, not pro reed pedals. they make it alot smoother from the verry bottom and not have that hard hit when the pipe comes on. later on, if you want to get more into it there is a ton more you can do to give lowend. that is the focus of my build.....also, if you don't wat to get into alot of jetting and mess wit it to keep it tuned right. look into dial-a-jet, and the newer version they have.....once you have it set, you barely ever have to touch it...mabye a couple times a year you turn the screw and not have to tear into anything at all.

hey dude i canceled the dynoport... not after arguing w them but whatever lol what i get for being an inpulse buyer. i think im going to order the gnarlys from FMF. There doing 20% off so iam looking at like 450. Would you reccomend there reeds? http://www.fmfracing.com/Mode/Bike/2005_YAMAHA_BANSHEE?PFinder=Reeds i know there the carbon fiber but i thought it would be cool to keep it all from FMF. idont know is my thinking wrong? ill def look ino the dual stage from boysen. would you reccomend the V-Force V3 reeds? thanks and i REALLY appreciate ur advice!

hey dude i canceled the dynoport... not after arguing w them but whatever lol what i get for being an inpulse buyer. i think im going to order the gnarlys from FMF. There doing 20% off so iam looking at like 450. Would you reccomend there reeds? http://www.fmfracing.com/Mode/Bike/2005_YAMAHA_BANSHEE?PFinder=Reeds i know there the carbon fiber but i thought it would be cool to keep it all from FMF. idont know is my thinking wrong? ill def look ino the dual stage from boysen. would you reccomend the V-Force V3 reeds? thanks and i REALLY appreciate ur advice!

If you google "Banshee pro circuit" you can find the pc's just as cheap as the fmf's. You dont want to buy them directly from the manufacturer, that where your gonna pay the most for them.

Rich at Dynoport sold me that pipe, and he ported my cylinders. He did an awesome job on my cylinders, but not a very awesome job when he developed that pipe.

Shopping Link

well, if you are not going too far on your flow mods, and actually do a build, i hate to say that you may be a bit happier with the fmf gnarly CHAMBERS....i never liked the lowend perfomance of fmf silencer, and changed mine right away and really gained power that i can feel. it's not really choking it down changing them, but increasing the efficiency by bringing it into closer tune. i would actually suggest silencers faired to the gnarly chambers. for the reeds, i would still stick to the boysen power reeds, not the fmf carbon fibre reeds. i think you will be pretty happy with the setup