DYNOPORT EXHAUST

I have ran both single pipes. The motofast was cool back in the day, but thats before pro circuit was even making a banshee pipe. Lets put it this way>

Old bike with +6 swingarm, all built up for sand with a motofast pipe was decently fast. You had to pop the clutch and pull on the front end, then it would wheelie.

My current bike with a +6.5" swingarm, all built low-mid for sand with the pro circuits, the front end is always up in the air. I feel my current setup makes the most torque out of any setup I have ever ran.

to me the 2-1 pipe is more like a OEM replacement for stock just looks a LITTLE better than those big bulky huge arse monster snail heads they come with stock..

i was just looking into one as a posibility on a yfz frame conversion.

hey dude i canceled the dynoport... not after arguing w them but whatever lol what i get for being an inpulse buyer. i think im going to order the gnarlys from FMF. There doing 20% off so iam looking at like 450. Would you reccomend there reeds? http://www.fmfracing.com/Mode/Bike/2005_YAMAHA_BANSHEE?PFinder=Reeds i know there the carbon fiber but i thought it would be cool to keep it all from FMF. idont know is my thinking wrong? ill def look ino the dual stage from boysen. would you reccomend the V-Force V3 reeds? thanks and i REALLY appreciate ur advice!

wow cant beleave i waisted time reading this crap! you sound like you dont know shit about banshees or 2-strokes you really need to listen to these guys they trying to help you! plus a banshee was born with 2 pipes! that dynoport 2 into 1 crap is shit! and ya that guy said he has had problems with fmf rusting out thats the truth i had fmf fattys they rusted out also.you cant go wrong with the PC's thats what i run and i love them.really trash the dynoport crap before you waist money and then find your self throwing them away cuz you cant sell them.if you can or are not willing to learn how to work on your banshee or learn to rejet the carbs cuz your eather dumb or a lazy couch potato sell the banshee to someone who know what there doing ans just buy a 4-poke.banshee's are made for us guys who love 2-strokes and know how to treat these beasts happy with great mods and know how to make then run right.listen to these guys and also do research.jetting carbs is simple.buy the platinum procircites you will be happy with then.if you buy the dynoport send them to me and ill do you a solid and cut them into a thousand peices and sendem back to ya.lol

• 9 years later...

I honestly have one on the quad I just bought , recently with a 2 into 1 pipe it’s not as bad as everybody says.it still has a lil punch in the mid power,it’s not peaky pretty smooth and it is certainly better than stock pipes idc what they say they also still rev higher so you gain some more over rev more than stock Pipes so top end increase is there but nothing crazy.also the sound is so unique I could hear it all day long definitely one if the louder pipes I’ve heared.

• Like 1