Rhinolined my Shee

SubarusAreMyThing

For Anyone else interested in this, i do this for a living.

Ill do full banshee fairings for $225 + Shipping in your choice of color ( I offer 16 colors)

If you want to buddy up with someone and send me 2 sets to do at the same time (in the same color) ill do both sets for $350 + Shipping.

Just in case anyone is interested!

www.getcolorcoated.com

dude that shit looks sweet as hell, can you do that to my fullbores on my "DRAG SHOW BIKE" ?

NOT........................

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the rattle can stuff you get a murrays. It's only 8 bucks a can I can do all mine with one can. I will have to respray them this year they got chipped over the winter. It holds up pretty good and i like the color.

The only bad part is i have to wait til it warms up to spray again that stuff does not like the cold.

• 2 months later...

dogg, have you seen this?? ugly drag bike = a lot better looking that this.

l_8e0aedef001c4d02ad1e162705cc17b4.jpg

I agree with the OP. Stretched out drag bikes look like ass and they can't be any fun to ride. I love it when my buddies bring their hillshooters out to Glamis with me and have to trailer them all the way out to Olds. How fucking lame is that? Bikes were made to ride, and not just in straight lines.

I agree with the OP. Stretched out drag bikes look like ass and they can't be any fun to ride. I love it when my buddies bring their hillshooters out to Glamis with me and have to trailer them all the way out to Olds. How fucking lame is that? Bikes were made to ride, and not just in straight lines.

Oh! like they drive a dragster to the track.I don't think so. :confused:

Yea I seen Dale Jr. he passed me going to Dover a couple of weeks ago. He was cruising that AMP machine right on down Rt. 13 he even did a burnout at the light entering the race track. Dude some machines were built for racing and some were built for cruising. If you think its so lame why dont you try lining up beside one of them guys once their out there. And then maybe you'll have a little more respect for them. And I cant believe this thread is back around again I dont think that the OP has been back since this thread. PUSSY!!!