Cut Fenders?

WayBackWhen

I was thinking of cutting my front fenders, possibly the rears too, but I ride trails, thats what I do, thats all I do. I love the look of cut fenders but.....how effective are they going through the mud if they are just not there? I was also maybe thinking of a way to snap them on if I do need them, but have yet to come up with a way to do that.

i ride all trials and i love mine cut just stay out of the deep stuf the shee don't like it anyways my rears did me no good because i was +4Axel +4 with hubs so i was +8 out the rear and fenders did no good any ways as far as the front i don't see a big defence i just go around the mud holes and my shee loves me for it if i wanted to get muddy i would have a can-am for that just my 2 cents i say cut them i have a rear set wight for 25 +ship?

i ride all trials and i love mine cut just stay out of the deep stuf the shee don't like it anyways my rears did me no good because i was +4Axel +4 with hubs so i was +8 out the rear and fenders did no good any ways as far as the front i don't see a big defence i just go around the mud holes and my shee loves me for it if i wanted to get muddy i would have a can-am for that just my 2 cents i say cut them i have a rear set wight for 25 +ship?

white lol

I was thinking of cutting my front fenders, possibly the rears too, but I ride trails, thats what I do, thats all I do. I love the look of cut fenders but.....how effective are they going through the mud if they are just not there? I was also maybe thinking of a way to snap them on if I do need them, but have yet to come up with a way to do that.

just cut 'em. riding thru trails in wet wheather is gonna get mud everywhere anyways.

I ride only trails as well and I have mine cut. Surprisingly for me, having the fronts cut is worse than the rears. More shit flies off my front tires and hits me than the rears. When I got my Shee the first thing I did was cut them off. Def do it