Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, so you ge more points for playing hardcore?

I don't think so, I'm not sure how they award points as far as game modes go. I know search and destroy gets you alot of points but it's non-respawn.

..But when I go like 20-6 most of the time in hardcore TD, I tend to rack up some points. :P

I'm a BEAST :evil:

beat the campaign mode. now its time for some online ass kickin! :headbang:

What do you mean it's time for some ass kickin' your already level 44 or some shit lol It took me 8hours of playing time just to get to level 19 haha i suck but i still like playing it though.

I don't think so, I'm not sure how they award points as far as game modes go. I know search and destroy gets you alot of points but it's non-respawn.

..But when I go like 20-6 most of the time in hardcore TD, I tend to rack up some points. :P

I'm a BEAST :evil:

xbox or ps3. whats your tag well 1v1

What do you mean it's time for some ass kickin' your already level 44 or some shit lol It took me 8hours of playing time just to get to level 19 haha i suck but i still like playing it though.

haha, yeah i meant that i was the one that was gonna be doin the ass kicken. lol. i was doin pretty good until i hit like level 20, after that i've been suckin ass. my kill to death ratio was over 2.00 and now its like 1.50 or somethin, its pissin me off. :angry:banghead:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this thread... banghead

Just bought it not too long ago. I'll be adding you guys for shits and giggles, so see you out there :ph34r:

PSN: Mild_Port