Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find out if eb games does a midnight release I dont know what an eb games is. But our gamestop does a midnight release for pretty much all the big named releases like the halo's and gears of war and shit like that.

Edited by kodie

thanks guys but i ordered the game with EB Games and not best buy, i went on their website and it say that most of the independent eb game stores are doing a midnight sale, so that means i have to drive 30 min to the nearest independent eb games store, the closest to me is located inside of a mall :angry: and im sure they wouldnt open a whole mall for just a store

I am about half way through Act 2 on the single player (don’t know the name, got dropped off by chopper into a castle). It is pretty amazing. Sometimes it is hard to follow, but it adds a little challenge to it. The maps and lay out are bad ass. Very realistic. So far my favorite level is the one you’re running around on the roof tops of the shed houses in the slums.

If you have a PC.....The multiplayer is cool, but whack at the same time. The game play is great, but I can see it getting boring pretty quick. They pretty much turned your PC into a consol, only with better graphics. Very tricky move on IW's part. Almost like they copied the game over from a consol instead of investing in a PC version like they have always done. That is to be expected b/c of Steam and IW.net. Still not 100% how the levels work, I only played 3 games. It is very cookie cutter for PC users. Expect it to be all Run&Gun. No more kickin it on servers with other BHQ’ers or other people you know gaming for fun.

wow on the ps3 i played it all day yestarday, and now they gave us a new patch, and i think they give us the wrong one, because the online server is down everywhere, it wont load it, and it doensnt work for any one, they released the patch at 7 AM and its 1 PM and its still havent been fixed

2 of my friends got it on monday morning (xbox360), pre-ordered. they say its truley awesome! they have been playing online alot and say the kill streak bonuses are slightly better but, they are struggling to get the 25 kill streak for the nuke. im heading over on friday to try it out, cant wait!

played the shit out of mine when i got it on the midnight release. played it for 24 hours no joke. hit level 32 and been playing singleplayer.that shit is hot. i just got done finishing the white house mission. i liked the slums one 2 and driving the snowmobile. shit was pritty fast going down that hill. but ima b on again tonight. leave your psn. we will clan up. i havent been with anybody good in months.