I guess stock pipes aint worth much

Well what did you expect? There stock pipes man. Only reason i would buy some is to go up a mountain around here and go to a 1000'+ cliff, drink a couple wobbly pops and throw them off and watch them bust up all to hell for shits and grins. :cheers:

i was just figuring that if someone had a dented head pipe, or needed a better stock exhaust for there kid or wife. Idk i just figured they would atleast be worth 50$

They would be, if the majority of banshee owners didn't own aftermarket. If you think about it, you can't really by 300 dollars worth of mods for your brand new banshee without getting a new set of pipes first. I've never even seen a banshee in person with stock pipes before.

i bought my banshee completely stock and never even changed the pipes...now i have it completely tore down and gonna do a frame up makeover with a dune ported 4 mil...lol...im prolly gonna shit myself when i ride it the first time...lol

You have NO idea...Your so lucky. Theres nothing like the first time you hit all gears without a sputter on a new build. Your gonna be so happy. You should get front and rear shocks too just to make it that much better haha.