Won't start, Kick start won't even go down, it's like it's stuck.

Stephen

AT MOST, the tires wouldn't spin and just drag... big fucking deal

Somewhere in Wisconsin, there is a parts shop/dealer just licking their chops and counting their dollars because of douchebags like you.

Didn't you state in another thread "I offer up good advice when I do offer advice"...

Yeah, do us a favor...STFU.

Do you know what hydrolock is? When it happens to you....you will. But I doubt you'll post back here for your fucktard mistake.

Start by pulling both side covers off...then pull the head off. You'll probably have a good idea or starting point from there.

That happened to me a while back. The lever wouldn't go down at all, and I couldn't bump start it even in 6th gear in the sand. When I knew then it had seized and when I got it home I tore it apart and the right side piston skirt had exploded into pieces all over the inside of the crank and the thing stopping it from moving was a huge piece of piston skirt stuck under the crank rod that would prevent it from turning over. The stupid boost bottle it came with ripped the intake boot and caused an air leak and made it run lean and blew it that way. Hope that wasn't the case for you. It was a mess. But you'll never know exactly what happened until you tear it down and take a look yourself.

• 12 years later...

So the other day I took the banshee out to the dunes , and she put out like a champ all day…well right before we left we went on a pretty long run and maybe half way they it the bike sounded like it was bogging down and then all of a sudden it stopped.. I kicked started it again and it started right up and I took off for like a mother 3 minutes and it bogged again . This time when I tried to start it the kick start wouldn’t even go down it was stuck at the top.I tried putting oil in it a few days later and it almost started again it wasn’t stuck ..but after a few kicks it jammed again??? The wheels spin but the kick won’t go down??? Idk what to do now???