KaosBanshee FOR SALE

Well I'm trying to sell the Banshee i just don't have no use for it anymore. I ran one tank of Methanol through it after a complete rebuild and all it has done since then is sit in the garage. It hasn't seen the dunes or the track just up and down the street a few times. Got a lake house and could utilize a Rhino a little better.

Asking $9,000 OBO or up for trades for a Rhino

Here is the information

Frame & Suspension

Fully Lightened Tyson Built Frame

+12 T Dub Racing Swinger

Marvin Shaw Hillshooters

-2 +3 Metal Tech Drag Arms

Powerplant

Billet 10mill Cub On Alky

39 PWKs w/ Boss Oversized Bowls

Boss Intakes

V Force 3 Reeds

Noss Cool Head

68mm Wiseco Blaster Pistons

Neutral Down w/ 1-5 Duneable Override Tranny

Boss Racing Billet Basket

F.A.S.T. Clutch

Direct Drive Lockup and Cover

All Billet Accessories

Pictures: Any request for more i will post or send to email directly

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

THE NEXT PICTURES ARE BEFORE PINSTRIPE PAINT

DSC02265.jpg

Ha i want to but nobody in my hometown rides. I have maybe maybe 4 gallons of fuel ran through this damn motor i'm taking a loss like you wouldn't believe. I'm not fucking with parting out either. My girlfriend knows how much i love this thing and told me not to sell it but it just sits in the damn garage like a old mans Cadillac.

BUMP for a sick ride. I personally did all the polishing and paint on this bike and know how much work went into making this bike be perfect.

Couple things for ya Cody,

Try to get a RZR, does everything a rhino does only faster and goes through mud and shit better..

and did you say girlfriend? never thought I would hear those words from you.

bump for a bad ass bike..

told ur ass u should keep it , cody ... lol

first of the yr i was broke now im back to 6 days a week ... thought about sellin mine.. just couldnt do it. i love it to much , goin to build a storage buildin ... lol !!!

i know u can use the $$ for something else... but you'll kick ur self in the ass later if u sell it.

but like said, bad ass bike, polish,chrome , jk paint job , cody just had someone pinestrip it also , brand new motor. best of everything... hope someone grabs this , id hate to see it get parted out.

good luck on the sale , buddy

I hear ya it just sucks it sitting in the garage doin nothing. I finished building it and ran only one take of fuel through it. FRESH FRESH powdercoat on the frame i tore the whole bike down and had it redone. I just got the pinstripe on the plastics as well.

I just could use the money for something else we just got a lake house so thinking about getting a Allison or a Rhino.

i have a rhino and let me tell you, it will never compare to that BEAST!!!!

there is no way id get rid of that thing for a sxs.

almost no one around me has sport atv's anymore. everyone wants a 4x4 so they can go sink it in the mud but even with no other "racing" fourwheelers to ride with, i ride my banshee alot of times and leave the rhino at home.

nothing can compare to a banshee. especially not that one!!!!