shhhh....... sleeper motor how to

NYCBanshee

You cant go wrong with a Dune Ported 4mill. Have the stock head machined instead of running a cool head or spacer plate. If your wanting Conservative pipes then T5's would probably be your best bet.

I would stick with some one who knows banshee's. I wouldn't risk having my cylinders ported by an over confident "cycle tech". There is more to it than just hogging the ports out. When you change the shape of the ports you change when air and fuel enter the engine and when exhaust leaves.

I vote for FAST. He will tailor the engine to your weight as well as your riding style. In general a Dune port goes for maximum punch in the mid and top end. It has more torque than a drag port, but doesn't rev out quite as high.

If i wanted to build a sleeper, what mods can i do to be undetected while sitting, when its running i dont care, but im talking no cool head, no cheetah cubs(maybe boost ported juggs), a stock looking carb, modest exhaust,etc

ANY IDEAS

Are there any good banshee builder in nyc

let me know what you think of mine :P

banshee222.jpg

newpics1.jpg

newpics2.jpg

newpics5.jpg

hardcore mx ported cylinders, 34mm pj carbs, shaved cylinder head, v force 3 reeds, boss intake, t 5 pipes, stock milled head, and pods with outwears now

Stock cylinder,10mill crank, 68 mill sleeve, drag ported by some one who knows what they are doing (RDZ racing) stock cut head, boost bottle hehe :rolleyes: Duneable override, sling shot undercover lock-up. Boison reeds on the stock cages and put it on some oxygenated race fuel so your not blowing out clounds of alky smoke. Some shearer inframe pipes painted black with a toomy T-6 badge on the pipes. And some 39pwk carbs :rolleyes:

Edited by moneybags

Stock cylinder,10mill crank, 68 mill sleeve, drag ported by some one who knows what they are doing (RDZ racing) stock cut head, boost bottle hehe :rolleyes: Duneable override, sling shot undercover lock-up. Boison reeds on the stock cages and put it on some oxygenated race fuel so your not blowing out clounds of alky smoke. Some shearer inframe pipes painted black with a toomy T-6 badge on the pipes. And some 39pwk carbs :rolleyes:

That would be the ultimate sleeper setup!! FOr about 3 seconds anyway.

Im looking at either boost ported and polished stocks, or cubs

I dont know what dunable override or power valves are. So i would like to know but dont

If your going to get it ported just find the best guy. I cant say I would go with someone just cause they put boost ports in. Its not really that special. As for cubs anyone who knows anything can spot them so its not really a sleeper at all. If the cant spot them chances are you didnt have to go sleeper at all you could just lie.