Dumbest/Funniest convo ever....

lol i went to look at a 400ex and hes said the motor was seized when he hit the electric start it just clicked offered him 600 he took it went to walmart and bought a battery sold it for 1800 WHAT A DUMBASS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and jugriggs drove 5 hours to look at a tecate 4 that was of course in excellent condition from the ad but with no pics. we get there and the guy has a pair of vice grips clamped to the shift shaft for a shifter and it was a huge pos. he then told us he got clocked at over 100 miles an hour while racing a "409" big bore banshee. with the vice grip shifter none the less.

i was sitting at the fair before a demo derby and some middle aged dude starts talking about his bad ass banshee with a 15 tooth front sprocket doing every bit of 80 mph in 4th gear. when i heard banshee i almost turned around to make conversation but the ensuing remark changed my mind. some people

LMFAO people are just dumb and they think they know everything lol i was at the dealership last weekend and sum like 17 year old punk asked the guy at the service desk how to change a powerband and how much they are LOL i laughed right in his fuckin face and so did the guy at the service desk i love dumb people thhey make our world funny

:lol: I got one that just happened. I read this and just started laughing so hard. My girlfriends brother was like whats so funny. so i read it to him and he said what a dumbass i just changed mine and it was so easy and way faster now

this one is def. the funniest one ive ever heard, i went riding with a few people and someonecomplimented on my shee and asked if it was fast (of course i said ya its a banshee) but he was telling me that he had one and he started to explain how the motor works get ready its hilarious, at half throttle it only runs on one cylinder and then when you give it more than half throttle the second cylinder kicks in and you have your powerband, i said ya i kow its cool. wow you had to be there to understand

• 8 months later...

This guy I know, let's call him Chuck, bought a stock cylinder and stroke drag bike for 5k. Lol, yeah I know. Oh yeah, its drag ported on race gas and still has the stock carbs too. Anyway, the bike ran good on race gas for what it was. So, Chuck decides to run a K&T drag ported 421 cub drag bike on alky....it wasn't pretty! Then Chuck decides get his bike switched over to alky...on stock carbs. He takes his bike to the self-proclaimed "banshee guru" and gets it back with the carbs leaking alky out the overflow tubes and the guy told him "its probably something stopped up in those carbs." The guy then tells Chuck, "you can't ride around now since its on alky because you don't need to get the motor too hot and that will mess it up." We raced this past Saturday and Chuck was going to give everybody he raced against 10 lengths because he was on alky now. Chuck gives a piped banshee 10 lengths and a stock Kawi 450 lines up right beside Chuck. The flagman drops his arms and they take off and at the end of the race (1/8 mile) the Kawi was still riding right beside him. Pitiful!

I got into an argument with a friend's friend, about when its appropriate to rejet a bike.. He goes on saying that his buddies bike has a pipe and didnt need to rejet because he isnt racing... So i think hmm so does he just fart around at idle all day lol. Also he goes on about his buddies bike will do 110mph (some honda he didnt know which one)

when its geared for MX..... I just collect myself and realize he is just as stubborn as me and dropped it by saying "lets line them up." :lol:

Went to the local parts shop to order some stuff told the guy what i needed and the guy starts to ask if Im sure its a banshee and not something else! Told the guy last time it was rebuilt it sure looked like a banshee motor , then tells me it sounds like the RZ 350 so I told the guy it doesnt have power valves. The guy looks at me and says what does that have to do with anything. :jesterlaugh: