New Japanese Tow Trucks

rusty1100

probably costed 25 million dollars to engineer the damn thing, just to replace a 15,000 dollar truck. When we gonna figure out how to cure some diseases? Maybe feed some people? America, everytime you buy a japanese product, this is what you are funding? a damn motorcyle that tows cars? Buy a fuckin chevy, so an assembly line worker in michigan can feed his kids.

probably costed 25 million dollars to engineer the damn thing, just to replace a 15,000 dollar truck. When we gonna figure out how to cure some diseases? Maybe feed some people? America, everytime you buy a japanese product, this is what you are funding? a damn motorcyle that tows cars? Buy a fuckin chevy, so an assembly line worker in michigan can feed his kids.

true dat nigga

X2 on 25million, looks like NASA designed it. Unless it had low range it wouldn't have the BALLS to tow. Only thing good from J A Pan is motorcycles. Read the lables, everything comes from China. Without our industrial base WE ARE FUCKED!!!!!!! Most chinese shit is junk, boss had a pair of channel lock plyers that I broke with a double handed Gorrilla Grip just squezing them.

that goldwing wouldn't be able to tow shite... hope there aren't any hills in that town, nevermind I hope there are hills and I hope that someone takes a vid of the guy bailing! lol

I found that it's called the 'retriever'

The gold wing does have electric reverse. Looks to me that the rear wheels could have electric or hydralc

motors to help pull the weight,Dont forget the gold wing will weigh about half of all jdm cars.

I also agree that more needs to be put into america!!!!!!

Wow that is cool just think about the time saved in traffic you can get to the wreck faster