UFC 100

billybobby

My pics

Lesnar vs Mir Lesnar

St. Pierre vs Alves St. Pierre

Fitch vs Thiago Fitch

Bisping vs Henderson Henderson

This has got be one of the most ridiculous cards in a long time so many good matchups. I really think Lesnar is the only one who has a big advantage. We also have a phenomenal under card Stephan Bonar, Joe Jones is fun to watch, Cb I talk about myself in the third person Dollaway and Mac the insect lover Danzig. Sobe bombs tonight in the dunes and fights tomorrow night should be a hell of a weekend.

I also think Bisping is a cocksmith, it will be a good fight though Bisping is quick. I think Alves will give rush a fight unless St. peirre is prepped for penitration again like he was against BJ Penn. Kodie good picks, if they lose I won't be surprised we throw down money before every fight and it has not been good the last few cards. You better at least watch the fights Gdub, I have not been and I am only a hr and a half North of Vegas. :down:

I can't wait to watch this...hopefully it lives up to the hype.

The good thing is...none of these guys are washed up, punch drunk fighters past their prime.

I think Lesnar is gonna win. I honestly think Mir got lucky last fight, he was owned until Brock slipped.

Mir has great submission, but his power and striking aren't even the same league as Brock.

I'm gonna go with Thiago against St. Pierre. I'm a big GSP fan...I just think the younger and stronger Alves will be able to absorb his punishment and dish out more than GSP can handle. That guy looks like he belongs in the next weight class...thick and strong as hell.

I hope Hendo lays the smackdown on Bisping...

Can't wait...should be a good one!

My picks:

Mir over Lesnar

GSP over Alvesi

Hendo over Bisping

Bonner over Colemen

Akyiyama over Belcher

Lawlor over Dolloway

Grice over Gugerty

Bonner over Coleman

Fitch over Thiago

Jake O'brien over Jon Jones....upset of the night

Grant over Kim

Danzig over Miller

Yes, its going to be great.

If anyone wants to know how to watch it Live for FREE..yes that right FREE, on your computer + about 8270927491872 channels from around the world free and every damn Pay-Per-Vu's that there is just PM me and i will give you the link to download.

IMO, why pay for anything if you don't have to.

I have my computer hooked up to my 65" Sharp aquos SE and it looks just fine.

So if you want to know shoot me a PM.

Later.....

Mir over Lesnar Holy shit Mir looks is ripped up always looked a little chunky before should be agood fight I still got Lesnar, He is hugerer

GSP over Alvesi This should be a good fight Alves is a beast he is by far the thickest 170 I have ever seen

Hen.do over Bisping

Bonner over Colemen

Akyiyama over Belcher

Lawlor over Dolloway I hope so can't stand CB

Grice over Guger

Fitch over Thiago Fitch always puts on a good show

Jake O'brien over Jon Jones....upset of the night. Tell me you have seen Jones fight dude is heading for a title shot in my opinion. It would be the upset of the night but I don't see it.

Grant over Kim

Danzig over Miller Danzig is a ferry, Him and Bisping should hook up after the fight and save bugs together

Daj I think you maybe right Alves is a monster, but GSP is so fast and rounded prolly fight of the night.

Next card is good to Griffin vs Silva Griffin has a style that I don't think Silva will like.

Glad to see Hendo KO Bisping.

Hats off the GSP who dominated the younger and stronger guy to an easy unaimous decision.

I was a Brock Lesnar Fan...no more.

What a big mouth piece of trash. I understand some pre-fight trash talk is par for the course.

For him to act like an ass after the fight, flip off the crowd...and taunt Mir like that....what a POS.

If Dana wants the UFC to turn into WWE, which he might, he hired the right man.

Otherwise...he needs to put a leash on Brock and get him to show some respect.

That was pathetic....this isn't prime time fake wrestling, a true champ is gracious in victory and defeat.

Let Brock fight Fedor....he'll get knocked the F out....period.

How did it work for you dave, a guy PMed me and said it did not work on TVU for him where hes at..... Im watching it right now on the net.

justintv and gobabby.net work also

Mabey his internet conection or area mabey why it dont work...i dono....'

All i know is that all the three big fights were great and DAMN!!!! Henderson is a truck lol that right he threw for the knock out proly felt like a semi truck hit bisping... and the one after he was knocked out was great also :biggrin:

Edited by savage420

Ive never been so happy to see someone get stone cold knocked out. That fucking bisbing is nothing but a turd and everyone who doesn't hate him sucks his dick and says hes amazing. He should have lost to the deaf guy hamill. And the second punch from henderson made me laugh cuz he kinda did a baby super man to the ground.

Gsp what else is there to say. Dude is just too well rounded he needs to consider bumping up. Even tho it wasn't stopage he didn't suffer too many hard hits and was able to control alves which is no sloutch and a fucking animal. And gsp even gave him the ole one two and droped him but couldn't finish it.

Did anyone else catch that they didn't put any vasolin on gsp other than when he first walked in the cage? was this because of the shit between him and the penn fight?

And when that asian dude akiyama walked into that music it made me think of step brothers and I was waiting for the boats and hoes part.

Edited by kodie

Great night of fighting. I agree with Dave in regards to Lesnar. POS. Lesnar was a NCAA D1 wrestling champ from Minnisota. My oldest son was recruited by Minn for wrestling and we met the entire coaching staff there, Great bunch of people and all said Brock was an outstanding kid. Didnt show it tonight. I went absolutely bonkers when Hendo knocked Bisbing the fuck out. Fuck that dickbag. All in all a good night of fights.

yeah, i'm on the same page as everyone else. GSP dominated Alves plain and simple. I had a hard time liking Lesnar before....the only thing worse than a poor loser, is an arrogant winner.

And Hendo, Dan Henderson, thanks for the knockout thats going to keep me laughing thru most of next week. Bisping finally shut his fucking mouth. My favorite part was Joe Rogan saying, "Michael Bisping is still unconscious"

Solid card tho, lets see more like that.....