UFC 100

billybobby

Loved seeing henderson KO Bisping, pretty bad ass KO...

GSP looked good as usual, bad ass.

Fuck Lesnar, he can fall off a cliff as far as im concerned. Flip off the people that pay you, what a fucking tool, go back to fake wrestling.

Savage...no...didn't work. For me or a buddy at his house, I just rented it.

F'in ATT charges 10 extra for HD PPV....

I honestly wonder if Dana's plan is to get more crowds into this sport by having a loud mouth, big guy like Lesnar shoot his mouth off.

The WWE had record PPV numbers, watchers and ratings a few years ago. Like it or not, Vince McMachon is a genius.

He brought a very entertaining show to prime time and promoted the hell out of it. A few hot bitches never hurt...

I wonder if he's starting the marketing wheel to turn with a loudmouth, classes POS like Lesnar....

Looks like White even agreed. Let's see how this plays out....

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/post-figh...t-ufc-100-18481

To be fair to Lesnar Mir talked a ton shit. He let his fighting do the talking or at least that was his plan after the fight he lost it. No excusing the dude don't like the dude but if you had people booing you and you just throttled a guy who didn't know when to shut his mouth. I think I would be a little pissed but shit the dude is a professional athlete be a big boy and control yourself. He went way over the top people who can't talk shit usually do implosive is the word. My point is if you just listen and never say shit back eventually it's all going to come out and prolly worse than if you just talked a little shit.

I to was loving the hendo KO Bisping is still out was great Rogan is funny as hell. Has anyone seen his stand up?

GSP is a beast can't believe how easy he took Alves down. Yeah it was kind of funny I saw no grease of any kind around Gsp this time. I say that was a bs excuse Penn needs to stay at 155. I don't know about stepping up I think he would have a tough time would like to see it though.

I really thought Belcher got a raw deal but it was a close fight. I think Belcher did damage should have got him the win.

CB and Danzig lost great card that lived up. Thanks again Savage I stayed up and watched an hd feed for free on the net until 4 am. We had 15 people at my friends house bad feed or some shit like that Comcast is fired. We were all pissed the night were my picks do well shit I would have came out good.

Lesnar is a massive chunk of swinging lunch box's full of rocks.....But look at the pre fight interview Mir was saying that he need to go back to fake wrestling and he needs how to hit harder, along with a ton more bullshit, and what did lesnar say...nothing........I agree i don't think flipping the crown off was right but hey that's what gets people fans.......and as you can see from the post interview sounds like white straightened his ass out pretty good....Henderson fight was by far the best thing ive seen for a long fucking time.....WOW.....that was amazing

OK...I'm kind of a Lesnar fan again.

In his post fight interview, he apologized to the fans, to Bud Light, to Dana, the UFC...and Frank as well.

Coming from the WWE...it was his job as an entertainer to sell tickets, sell fans and sell pay per view. This was his biggest fight and he was jacked up.

So...I can kinda understand. That is not an excuse...he was unprofessional and a loud mouth...

BUT...

If he cleans his act up and is an honorable professional after his next fight....it'll be better for him and better for the fans.

Go to UFC.com and listen to his post fight interview, it did seem pretty sincere...

That being said, Dana needs to get Fedor for a one fight deal. Period.

Seeing Michael "the cocksucker" Bisping get owned, absolutely made my day! Now Dana is saying that Fedor will fight Broc!

Dana has been talking about bringing Fedor to the UFC forever.

He couldn't get it done for Couture, I don't see him getting it done anytime soon for Brock.

A few things....

I would guarantee there is dirty money behind Fedor and his management. Fedor himself may or may not know of it, but there is cash behind the scenes. His management doesn't want to give up ANY control of him.

While Dana criticized Brock for his attitude and spitting on Bud Light....in Dana's mind, he is happy.

He has a hate machine. But a dominant hate machine. Brock Lesnar sells PPV. He is a freak, and circus freaks draw a crowd, crowds bring money.

Dana was smart enough to bring a fighter to the ring with actual championship caliber wrestling skills...not a youtube wonder like Kimbo.

Dana could've made money on PPV with Kimbo, Mike Tyson or Brock.

He picked the best MMA fighter.

So like him or hate him....he's a very smart man.

If the Fedor/Brock fight happens, it'll be another year...Lesnar will probably fight the winner of the Couture/Nog fight.

Who wants to see that? No one.

Dana can talk about bringing Fedor over, but Fedor's camp is either A. Gonna have to give (which they haven't yet) or b. hope affliction goes under, which they very well may do paying their fighters what they do....(Fedor is estimated to make 2mil a fight, whereas Brock just made 500 or 600K for his fight.)

Dana has been talking about bringing Fedor to the UFC forever.

He couldn't get it done for Couture, I don't see him getting it done anytime soon for Brock.

A few things....

I would guarantee there is dirty money behind Fedor and his management. Fedor himself may or may not know of it, but there is cash behind the scenes. His management doesn't want to give up ANY control of him.

While Dana criticized Brock for his attitude and spitting on Bud Light....in Dana's mind, he is happy.

He has a hate machine. But a dominant hate machine. Brock Lesnar sells PPV. He is a freak, and circus freaks draw a crowd, crowds bring money.

Dana was smart enough to bring a fighter to the ring with actual championship caliber wrestling skills...not a youtube wonder like Kimbo.

Dana could've made money on PPV with Kimbo, Mike Tyson or Brock.

He picked the best MMA fighter.

So like him or hate him....he's a very smart man.

If the Fedor/Brock fight happens, it'll be another year...Lesnar will probably fight the winner of the Couture/Nog fight.

Who wants to see that? No one.

Dana can talk about bringing Fedor over, but Fedor's camp is either A. Gonna have to give (which they haven't yet) or b. hope affliction goes under, which they very well may do paying their fighters what they do....(Fedor is estimated to make 2mil a fight, whereas Brock just made 500 or 600K for his fight.)

Lol 2mil to punch someone all while wearing a gay ass affliction shirt :laugh:

And yes anyone who wears affliction shirts looks like a faggot.

I was pissed...I went out riding this weekend and I had my roommate record the PPV event. I got home yesterday and was watching the fights, and right after the GSP fight the fucking recording stopped. The only real fight I wanted to see was the Lesnar Mir fight and it didn't record.

FUCK COMCAST!!!

Had a feeling Hendo was gonna win just not the way he did it. He definately got the knock out of the night bonus. Gsp held his ground like always. Doesnt look like he would be losing that belt for a bit. I was hoping Lesnar got knocked out. Mir threw him a knee in the second round that looked like it stunned him. Lesnar might be hated by all but whos not gonna watch his next fight?