Haven't been here in 10 years and still in the top 30 posters

Hey ladies and germs... been a while and I'm still in the top 30 posters :blink:

Bummer is haven't ridden the main banshee in a couple years.

Haven't ridden the 95 in YEARS not even a full tank since 2002 when I got it.

Still have piles of parts and still have 2 low mile RZ engines on the shelf.

I see there's still some of the old timers here... even found an old pic of Fixit Rod and a couple of the "newbies" from the freestyle show back in the day.

Even Nyuk is still here... cool.

Well that's my sentimental trip for this decade... see you in 2020

PS if you know someone who wants to pay cash for some of my extras, drop me an email... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

Edited by Holyman

Hey ladies and germs... been a while and I'm still in the top 30 posters :blink:

I see there's still some of the old timers here... even found an old pic of Fixit Rod and a couple of the "newbies" from the freestyle show back in the day.

Even Nyuk is still here... cool.

Well that's my sentimental trip for this decade... see you in 2020

PS if you know someone who wants to pay cash for some of my extras, drop me an email... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

your kicker mod is the gift from god....peace

Mapquest zip 60087 by Great America

I was just down there last Sunday.

Don't feel bad about not being around in the last 10yrs. I parked/stored the banshee Sept 19th 2003 and I got it out end of last summer and did a few hot laps around the house. This summer I actually got it out and rode it, managed to get it in a gear higher than 3rd (small yard don't allow for 4th gear power slides)

Well I got me a riding companion, she isn't the only reason I finally took it off the stand and fired it up, but its the main reason.

Good to see your alive and still kicking.

Flash and Flare

madisyn_fourwheeler.jpg

I was just down there last Sunday.

Don't feel bad about not being around in the last 10yrs. I parked/stored the banshee Sept 19th 2003 and I got it out end of last summer and did a few hot laps around the house. This summer I actually got it out and rode it, managed to get it in a gear higher than 3rd (small yard don't allow for 4th gear power slides)

Well I got me a riding companion, she isn't the only reason I finally took it off the stand and fired it up, but its the main reason.

Good to see your alive and still kicking.

Flash and Flare

madisyn_fourwheeler.jpg

how could you have that shee and not ride it. whats it got done to it

Postwhoring ain't what it used to be hahaha :biggrin: How tha hell are ya man? Good to hear you're among the living...

...and at least you still have 'em heh, here's hoping you dust them off once in a while :beer:

Don't feel bad about not being around in the last 10yrs. I parked/stored the banshee Sept 19th 2003 and I got it out end of last summer and did a few hot laps around the house.

Right on F&F!!! Ride safe brotha, oh and start shoppin' for a Blaster and then a Banshee for her, it' won't be long :cool:

Postwhoring ain't what it used to be hahaha :biggrin: How tha hell are ya man? Good to hear you're among the living...

...and at least you still have 'em heh, here's hoping you dust them off once in a while :beer:

Right on F&F!!! Ride safe brotha, oh and start shoppin' for a Blaster and then a Banshee for her, it' won't be long :cool:

Thanks for making me welcome again guys. Been a loooong time.

Changed jobs again and now I'm working the 6am to 2:30 shift and then a part time job and side work when I can get it.

Got a killer deal on a Vulcan 1500 so at least I get a little wind in my hair on the way to work on sunny days.

And I did use some of my old banshee axles and rims to make a yard trailer that I pull behind the wifes Polaris when I'm working in the yard.

I guess if I get the bathroom project done, I could get the 200+ feet of wood trim off the top of the shee and burn some gas this fall... now that sounds like a workable goal.

If anyone is interested in some of my extras, email me... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com I still hate PM's

I guess some things will never change :confused: