flushing out my engine

hi everyone

99 banshee 410 power valve

I just had my engine rebuild, top and bottom end (by what i thought was a reputable shop)

I peeked inside the cylinders and i noticed it was so freaking dirty :confused:

I pulled the spark plugs and the tops of the piston are just coated with sand ,dirt ,hair, etc. :(

what a good way to flush my engine? can i use gas or is there something better?is it safe on the seals ?

my plan was to flush the top end through the exhaust (engine upside down)

and flush the bottom end through the intake.

I also want to flush the transmission out too

since I'm flushing it, it's going to flush the oil out

can I just pour some straight pre-mix in and shake it around to coat the top and bottom end for when I break the motor it in?

thanks a lot :)

if you payed someone to build ur engine and it came back really dirty.. I would take it back, get ur money back and send it to somone like jeff at FAST... cuz thats a joke... its not hard to do it yourself ya know. Get a clymer manual read it and away u go..

I know I have a rule I never let people work on my stuff :confused:

but I had two other bike projects and needed this done for the dunes so I thought what the heck!

:( kill me

well I decided to sell my engine for scrap metal

j/k

I talked to the owner and he said he's going to take care of it

I am a little worried though

I would definitely be a little skeptical about letting them work on my stuff again. If they didn't do it right the first time why would they do it right the second. Kinda like sending food back at a restaurant, they sometimes spit in your food. Money back in my pocket for my time and inconvenience and I'll do the work myself and know it is done right! Just my 2 cents.

SP