10 mill super cub for sale

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear what you are saying that you have it all boxed and ready to go. The thing is, bikes and motors are funny. They seem to be worth more in pieces than whole. For instance a bike worth 5k will part for 8-9K easy, there are several guys who have done this in the last couple of months with nice bikes. Motor is same story. Take the time to tear it down. If the motor is out of the bike, you can have it completely apart in less than an hour. I think it will be worth your time, but that is your decision to make. Good luck with your sale.

dude trust me when i say at this point i can care less what anyone thinks anymore .ive been on here for a couple of years and have sold ,and never had any bad feed back ,this all started because i did not want to sell the motor to some local guy down here in miami .for 2500 at the time .he stared running his mouth to someone i knew and thats how it came around to me .ive tried my best to work with the hq croud but its never fair with them .they want it for les than 2500 and blah blah blah.im really tired of the ones who doubt or think i am lieing all because some fat old fart who knows nothing about builders wants to come on here for the first time and run his lip .thats not fair to me so it stands at that .tony cub trust me you are slow .who ever comes out of laz;z camp is slow . take care dude

dude trust me when i say at this point i can care less what anyone thinks anymore .ive been on here for a couple of years and have sold ,and never had any bad feed back ,this all started because i did not want to sell the motor to some local guy down here in miami .for 2500 at the time .he stared running his mouth to someone i knew and thats how it came around to me .ive tried my best to work with the hq croud but its never fair with them .they want it for les than 2500 and blah blah blah.im really tired of the ones who doubt or think i am lieing all because some fat old fart who knows nothing about builders wants to come on here for the first time and run his lip .thats not fair to me so it stands at that .tony cub trust me you are slow .who ever comes out of laz;z camp is slow . take care dude

im not trying to argue but i personaly believe that you should go talk to laz man to man instead of this way, and anyways who works on your bikes that makes them so much better?

i'll let you know in advance when i'll be at the track so you can come and show me how slow i am and if you want bring the rest of your 99 crew...bring some $ when you come out,i dont race for free....and by the way,my bike hasnt been worked on by anobody other than myself..

try not to punk out.....

Edited by tony cub

guys dont mind slow cub over there he is just frustrated that hes super slow and he knows it .you wont hang with any of 99 bikes and you know it .and for laz i never had problems with you until you opened your mouth talking smack to someone i know and that someone told me .i dont care about what you have to say anymore ,you dont mean crap to me .and do not worry i am not you and wont ruin your business with roly .i am a man not a little boy .anyways back to what i really want to talk about .if you have any doubts to what crank or what ever i can measure it by the plug and take pics of it .or ill just split it open and sell parts .i have crank cases reeds head the whole 9 yards .i will see whats up let me know guys

guys dont mind slow cub over there he is just frustrated that hes super slow and he knows it .you wont hang with any of 99 bikes and you know it .and for laz i never had problems with you until you opened your mouth talking smack to someone i know and that someone told me .i dont care about what you have to say anymore ,you dont mean crap to me .and do not worry i am not you and wont ruin your business with roly .i am a man not a little boy .anyways back to what i really want to talk about .if you have any doubts to what crank or what ever i can measure it by the plug and take pics of it .or ill just split it open and sell parts .i have crank cases reeds head the whole 9 yards .i will see whats up let me know guys

Wow, this has sure been an interesting thread! But dude, you sound like your about 12 years old with all the name calling and "your slow" stuff. All the "I don't really care anymore" and "I need this goneeeeeeee" and "I'm just trying to make someone a really good deal here" is silly. Your not trying to give anyone a good deal, your just trying to sell a motor cause your strapped for cash (or were a few days ago).

Get real, stop the name calling, it just makes you look bad. I agree completely with rubberneck, and you said you do also. Then you turn right around with the name calling again.

I have no clue who any of you are out in Miami but I would sure like to see some videos of all this "your slow, no I am not, yes you are cause you know so and so, prove it, no you prove your fast, no your slow, no I am fast".

Put up or shut up already!biggrin.gif

SP

Edited by spurdy

Wow, this has sure been an interesting thread! But dude, you sound like your about 12 years old with all the name calling and "your slow" stuff. All the "I don't really care anymore" and "I need this goneeeeeeee" and "I'm just trying to make someone a really good deal here" is silly. Your not trying to give anyone a good deal, your just trying to sell a motor cause your strapped for cash (or were a few days ago).

Get real, stop the name calling, it just makes you look bad. I agree completely with rubberneck, and you said you do also. Then you turn right around with the name calling again.

I have no clue who any of you are out in Miami but I would sure like to see some videos of all this "your slow, no I am not, yes you are cause you know so and so, prove it, no you prove your fast, no your slow, no I am fast".

Put up or shut up already!biggrin.gif

SP

X2...tracks open every weekend..let me know when your ready wicked..

I agree with Spurdy. I don't see how calling someone out and accusing them of being slow is going to get your things sold.

But what i do know is Tonycub is a stand up guy i met him at the track once and he was a real cool dude to talk to and shoot the shit with.

If this is how you Act before the sale I can't imagine after or if there is a problem how you would act would you call the buyer names and insult them too?

This is defitnetly some kindergarden shit!!! Were you put someone down to make yourself look better!

I agree with Spurdy. I don't see how calling someone out and accusing them of being slow is going to get your things sold.

No but it is very entertaining, 6 pages of name calling all trying to sell a motor. Dude give up already, no one is going to buy it after all this.

No but it is very entertaining, 6 pages of name calling all trying to sell a motor. Dude give up already, no one is going to buy it after all this.

dude i guess some of you cant read or somewhat .ive been called a fake or better yet a liar from these people that dont even know me or my motor .im trying to show you guys th what i realy do have is a 10 mill crank .tony cub first post was if you split it ill buy the crank off of you .if my crank was not a 10 mill why would youbeinterested in buying ? does not make any sense to me .they talk about 99 perfomane like what they have is so sick .i asure you 99 performance with that one bs they did to me ,i can still sit here on my laptop and say they will rip you a new one ,you dont think so i got money on it with any of the bikes you have tony cub .and for the dude who said i wont sell it .if you say so man

dude i guess some of you cant read or somewhat .ive been called a fake or better yet a liar from these people that dont even know me or my motor .im trying to show you guys th what i realy do have is a 10 mill crank .tony cub first post was if you split it ill buy the crank off of you .if my crank was not a 10 mill why would youbeinterested in buying ? does not make any sense to me .they talk about 99 perfomane like what they have is so sick .i asure you 99 performance with that one bs they did to me ,i can still sit here on my laptop and say they will rip you a new one ,you dont think so i got money on it with any of the bikes you have tony cub .and for the dude who said i wont sell it .if you say so man

Go back a few pages dude Tonycub offered to help you out by buying the crank.

What did you do right after? Start talking shit about his boy!

So if anybody here comes off as a D-bag here its you!

You might sell this motor to someone but i can say it won't be to someone who reads this post!

Edited by mia-shee

Is this even english? I dont know you from the next guy but reading this post you do sound like a d bag.

Is this even english? I dont know you from the next guy but reading this post you do sound like a d bag.

dude go contredict your self else where .look whos the first about calling names and doing all this doing that wont sell your motor .if you dont have anything pleasan to say just dont say it at all man have a nice day cool guy

Oh my God! Is this even english......wickedshee, reread some of your shit before you hit the enter button. My 9 year old spells better then you.

Tony cub said he would buy your crank back before the question came up about whether or not it was a 7 or a 10. If your trying to say otherwise all you have to do is go back and reread the post, but then again that would be torture.

You really crack me up. I get a good roll everytime I read your stuff. Keep it coming!

Just like mia said, we all know guys like you. All ways talking shit on some one else to make yourself feel good. I used to laugh my ass off while my sister whipped the ass of guys like you! LOL! Oh, to have the good ole days back!

Peace out! You'll never stop talking shit but I can say that I would put my money on Tony Cub all day just based on this post.

Waiting for the video!

SP