LMAO!

dco3100

uuuummmmmmmmmmm.... WTF?!?!?! :blink: where did he learn to speak english??? it took me about 10 minutes to comprehend that small amount of writing lmao!

Were you referring to my post or the ebay post? Because mine was a joke.

i agree with all of you, its hideous and ridiculous....

but just to point out, regarding his english, the dude is from Quebec. So french would be his first (and probably only) language, and Ebay will have used a computer program to translate his initial listing.

i agree with all of you, its hideous and ridiculous....

but just to point out, regarding his english, the dude is from Quebec. So french would be his first (and probably only) language, and Ebay will have used a computer program to translate his initial listing.

exactly... :thumbsup:

does he even have a intake bridge left at all?? doesn't look like much from the pics. also, looks like there was some welding done to the outside of the cylinders, by the mounting bolts, in the pic that shows the intakes......cause its all rough on the cylinders outside by mounting bolt.

i put in bid for 1 thousand hundred american dollars, yes?

lmfao! :yelrotflmao:

Interesting concept. But no crank, blown jug, not worth that much.

Fuck that, he should be beaten for that listing. Look at all the cracks and scars all over the cases and jugs. At least he mentions the cracked jug :blink: . Dude is an idiot, from quebec or not :down: