what do you guys estimate my speed is?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, with 15-40 you could probably hit 80, maybe.

Now with the ridiculous gearing of 17-39 you will be able to get close to 90+ probably.

i was going down hill on asphalt and i was clocked by a car, so im sure there is some variables and my actual top speed wasnt exactly 90 but he said I and the car were dead even and he was going 150 km/h in his car,

so eat a dick ahahha BLASTERKX

Radar gun or GPS are the only methods I'd trust.

Who's to say your buddy's car speedo is accurate, or you were pacing each other correctly.

Here's an idea. Ask a cop to radar you, you could both get a ticket, ask for him to write the MPH down...on both of yours, and scan it here.

i was going down hill on asphalt and i was clocked by a car, so im sure there is some variables and my actual top speed wasnt exactly 90 but he said I and the car were dead even and he was going 150 km/h in his car,

so eat a dick ahahha BLASTERKX

Please refer to Dajo's method. I think it would be the best way for you to find out how fast you really were going. ahahha dickboy

Please refer to Dajo's method. I think it would be the best way for you to find out how fast you really were going. ahahha dickboy

my old banshee did 89-91 it had t3 pipes, reeds, and a 4mill stroker. i dunno if it had anything else done. but it also had enough power to pull the wheels off the ground at 80 with only 9-11 mph left to go. i could have prob. geared it to do over 100 but i liked the power the way it was.

Edited by x_doug_x

the only real way to see is to take it to your local quarter mile strip on street night. most will let you run with boots, leather jacket gloves, helmet and tail light. clocking, riding next to yellow turbo fiestas,trail techs, guestimates are all bullshit. with dirt tires and a 17 tooth front , you will be vibrating like a mother and out of gear right before the 8th. take it to the track. you will be surprised how fast you are not going.

the only real way to see is to take it to your local quarter mile strip on street night. most will let you run with boots, leather jacket gloves, helmet and tail light. clocking, riding next to yellow turbo fiestas,trail techs, guestimates are all bullshit. with dirt tires and a 17 tooth front , you will be vibrating like a mother and out of gear right before the 8th. take it to the track. you will be surprised how fast you are not going.

Lol! No shit! I was clock at 72mph with 13/41 gearing on 21" tires pulling 6th. Seems a lot faster but the radar doesn't lie!