BHQ New Shirt Design

It looks good loco

Maybe could you do the same shadow styled image but the front face of the banshee or a straight on side shot? I think it might be easier to tell its a banshee that way......

either way I like it.

It looks good loco

or a straight on side shot? I think it might be easier to tell its a banshee that way......

Just not a big fan of that shot of the banshee, it looks like the back wheel is just hanging there. I know its just an image on a shirt, but its representing the BHQ and that shot makes it look like a toy. No offense Loco, its just not showing the REAL muscle of the banshee. :confused:

I do like the lettering and colors! :biggrin:

Oh yea! We do appreciate your hard work on these BTW! :smile: ........JMO

Definitely like the blk and red, nice job!...just wish I could distinguish a headlight...NOT complaining, it would just be nice! (I know you don't have any on that Banshee)

thanks man.. yea, when i first came out with this design, i had people who wanted the stock banshee look.. i said, someone do it then.. i have countless hours in blacking this fucking thing out.. no way i was doing it on another bike.. when i look at it, i see banshee.. no other bike even crosses my mind becausr there arent any bikes out there with even remotely the same shape front end..

if someone still wants to do it, i say go for it.. and we can have some shit made, but i really dont wanna do it. its time consuming and it gave me a hand cramp using ms paint. :biggrin:

Looks good. Are you going to do only preorders on these? Let me know. I like the black one with they yellow letering.

not sure yet. still waiting on a price quote on these.. once i have a price ill do a poll to try and figure out a quantity..