110 octan fuel what do you think

I found some can am 2 fuel, so it got the best of me when i got home i was thinking " will this hurt my bike". Current mods are 60 over, timing plates, +4 timing, Cool Head with 21cc domes, toomy T5. if you could giv me your advice i would thank you. i thought i may have to change domes please let me know. Also debating on buy some v force 3 reeds, what do you think. thanks

I found some can am 2 fuel, so it got the best of me when i got home i was thinking " will this hurt my bike". Current mods are 60 over, timing plates, +4 timing, Cool Head with 21cc domes, toomy T5. if you could giv me your advice i would thank you. i thought i may have to change domes please let me know. Also debating on buy some v force 3 reeds, what do you think. thanks

you need to figure out your compression. because your bike might end up running shitty if doesn't need that high of octane.

only thing running too high of octane (which is what you would do if you ran 21cc domes) will hurt is your wallet.

i can tell you right now that 110 is too much for your bike. but, as for which domes to buy to make full use of the 110 the only way to find out is to do a compression test.

most likely its just a waste and wont make it run better, maybe worse. with a 21cc dome you sould be safe with 93 pump gas. at sea level your going to make around 150-158psi fresh, and lower at higher elevations, so,.... yea.

If you wish to bump your compression up with smaller domes, then you may need it.

You can run 87 in your current build.

Get some 19cc domes and mix that 110 half and half with 91 and you'll be good.

Or get some 18 cc dome and run it straight. It won't hurt running the fuel. If your going to spend the cash on the fuel why not get smaller domes and get a nice midrange boost.

Compression of 160psi is about the area people start thinking about 110 or higher or mixing 50/50...running straight 110 won't hurt anything just isn't needed for anything below the 160 area. the VF3's are a good mod to do....I'd do it in a heart beat...