HOCKEY

KLJ700

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out of town at a race...sounds like I didn't miss too good of a game being a wings fan.

Pens flat out were hungrier, wanted it more and got it. Congrats to them.

With Bettman on their side, they could probably pull off 2 or 3 more wins in a row....:)

Haha yeeehaaaa!

Yea it sucks the wings didnt get this one,they cant win them all.

LOL

I follow ECHL. I loved the Dayton Bombers but since this was their last year I've gotta follow the sucky Cyclones. I do like the Blue Jackets too!

haha i promise you i don't watch bullriding or nascar.

I keep up with Baseball and Football is about it.

Actually I think bullriding is pretty fucking cool, just thought I'd throw you a jab. Baseball? Your on your own there...that maybe the only sport I won't watch! To each his own :thumbsup:

Haha yes they are hot as well as the Texans cherleaders but our fantasy football league has been around for 5 years now so we definitely watch all the football games.

As for baseball i think it's the greatest sport to play. Everyone has there opinions i see. Honestly i couldn't tell you one position on a hockey rink. Rink is what it's called right?

Baseball to me is boring to watch on TV (unless it's playoffs) but fun to play and great to watch in person at the stadium.

Nothing like a ball park and a beer in the stands on a sunny day!

Hockey is easy for us Detroit folks, we're born with it, it's all around us and our Hockey team is very successful.

It kind of balances out our perfect season, 0-16 Lions. But remember, they were 4-0 in preseason...so they were the preseason champs!!!

LOL