HOCKEY

KLJ700

I don't get too worked up watching the lions anymore...You definitely don't expect anything. Pistons need a little revamping, too! :blink: But I think we all expect the very best from our Red Wings. Personally, I would have rather lost to the Ducks, that series was more even than the Cup. Still can't believe that shit :banghead:

Penguins played a good 4 games, though :verymad:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball to me is boring to watch on TV (unless it's playoffs) but fun to play and great to watch in person at the stadium.

Nothing like a ball park and a beer in the stands on a sunny day!

Hockey is easy for us Detroit folks, we're born with it, it's all around us and our Hockey team is very successful.

It kind of balances out our perfect season, 0-16 Lions. But remember, they were 4-0 in preseason...so they were the preseason champs!!!

LOL

I'm rolling laughing about the Lions

I had no clue your Hockey team was that good.

Name one position on a hockey team cause the only one i know is the goalie

Goalie, defensemen (2) forwards or wingers (2) and the center.

6 guys a side including the goalie.

Unless it's the wings. We get all the penalties called on us so it's normally 5 on 4...and the other team could rape and murder our players and the refs just look away....

6 guys a side including the goalie.

Unless your the Penguins, then it's o.k. to have seven for undetermined periods of time.

Hitting someone with your stick will also result in a mandatory one game suspension. Unless your the Penguins, down 2-0, and your one of the leading goal scorers on the team. Then it will be overlooked :ermm:

To all the Penguin fans reading this, yes, I am a whining bitch!