23 inch front tires

yea it will deffinatly handel better with 21 inch front tires. 23's are mostly used for desert racing/riding and sometimes XC woods racing and trail riding when you need extra ground clearance, but this also makes the bike feel more tippy in the turns.

i use to run 21's but now run 23's and love them. i decided to change after i destroyed my second pair of a arms, lol. i ride trails and need the ground clearence. yes they will add alittle weight but its minimal. toovercome that i run a -2 swingarm and now the front end feels light as a feather. i recomend the 23 for any typeof trail riding. my buddy fastbanshee runs 23's as well and has a stock swingarm and loves them the same.

hope this helps, feel free to pm me for any q.

peter

i have the ITP Trac Star in 23" on the front and i put some 18" rears on that i got for 40 bucks just for the hell of it. Yeah those 18s were not worth a darn but it kinda looked cool especially with 10" rear wheels! Kinda had a TT look. anyways, i'm liking those 23s. i needed the clearance as well. once the shee is converted to a full drag bike i will go to something smaller and lighter for sure but for now as long as it is round and holds air it works for me

my son has 23's on his 400ex i hated how they looked until i rode it.they roll over everything.i have 19's on the front of my shee-way to small but they look cool