09 Build, pics will come.

Ok guys, this time im gonna actually have the money to do my build. I dont just want to throw parts on ym fourwheeler. I would really like alot of input from you guys off the forums. This guy i know is the one who im gonna get to build my bike for me. i want to do it with him so i can say i helped build my bike.

First things first.

Im going for mid/ high power bike.

I want parts that will compensate for this.

These are the parts im getting currently.

1. toomey t-5's

2.k&n pods

3. new top end

4. port job (dune port)

5. vf3 reeds

I want more power but what other parts could compensate for what i want.

timing plate?

gearing?

4 mill?

7 mill? lol

new head?

give me some ideas,

Well i allready said im building the bike for mid to high range.

But yeah i do alot fo open fields and trails. but i allready have a good enough trail bike, i really m just building ths to beat my uncles bike.

I want alot fo mid range power.

banshee, with an ass load of power, hes got a drag bike basically in a stock frame and + 4 swinger. He's never lost a race with it. Probably got over 20 k in it no lie. every thing is top of the line on it.

Hes also got two race cars he owns.

Hes a hell of a driver two.

Edited by Ineedmoney

If you want it to beat your uncle's and he's got a bunch of stuff well then... drag port, 7mil., cool head, timing plate, VF3's, maybe some CPI inframes, and some bigger carbs, probably like 35's, then do a lock out and over ride tranny, and a longer swinger... that should do the trick

Well if everything goes to plan im gonna have my t- 5 's tommorow and adjustable timing plate, cool head but no domes. ANd some new tires.

Hopefully. lol.

The uncle thing will have to take some time, im jsut gonna get mine fast enough to beat all my friends badly. they all craptors and shit.

Well if everything goes to plan im gonna have my t- 5 's tommorow and adjustable timing plate, cool head but no domes. ANd some new tires.

Hopefully. lol.

The uncle thing will have to take some time, im jsut gonna get mine fast enough to beat all my friends badly. they all craptors and shit.

Maybe its just me, but if he has this badass bike that hasnt been beaten with top of the line this and that, 20k, I dont think what you are looking to get is going to do the trick.

If it were me, trying to beat what Im imagining, it would be a 10mm+ supercub with some oof pipes and the whole nine yards.....

if it is only on a +4 swinger though.... that aint that much of a bike.

turn your uncles gas off before you race him.. you will win.

LMFAO, i bet i still wouldnt win.

BUt pics will be coming going to pic up the stuff this weekend if it all looks ok.

THe pipes have a little rust on them but im gonna jsut get some heavy duty de ruster shit.

Your are not going to beat an all out properly set up bike with any bolt on bike. So forget it.

As for engine mods, talk to whoever is porting your juggs. That person will be able to tell you what will works best. Everything should work together to get the most out of your set up. for example, port job tailor to the pipes, carbs, compression, domes, fuel type and riding conditions.

So today i raced him 6 times and lost every one besides the very first one.

I WON I WON .

I won because when we take off theres a 4 foot hill thats u hit and go in the air probably 3-7 feet.

When he came to hit the ground there was a 1 foot high pile of rocks.

we thought we were on the other side furthest away. We never thought to check. but he kept going and caught up with me but i was probably 2 - 3 inchs in front. at the finish line.

IM getting my stuff tommorow with a second bike two.