09 Build, pics will come.

Nah i still got a set of blue ones. But she looks really good when she's clean. Wait till the end of the build. quit calling my bike ugly. :banghead:

Nah im repainting them but this time im gonna airbrush them. Wait till the end of the build and see what i got.

Nah i still got a set of blue ones. But she looks really good when she's clean. Wait till the end of the build. quit calling my bike ugly. :banghead:

Nah im repainting them but this time im gonna airbrush them. Wait till the end of the build and see what i got.

Well see, It looks really ugly with the stock pipes though. :sick: But i can imagine those chromed out toomeys on her and she's black. :woot: After you clean her up, show pics, i bet its going to look pretty good i hope :sweat:

lol i hope to. Im getting her airbrushed by my friend perm. Hes a pretty famous car airbrusher, actually super famous. people from different countrys have come to get him to do his magic. if you want i could get some pics of his cars and show them off here.

Im gonna be the first atv he has done. cant wait. taking him my plastics in two weeks.

This is my trail bike and play bike after all really.

• 2 weeks later...