My 440EX for your Banshee

Chin_Chilla

You take your 440EX and GTFO you dumb shit. I hope texasbansheeman and his crew bitch slap your dumbass. Cum filled mouth....hahaha..Whatever you inbred fuck....Get the fuck off this site pussy...

This is the first time I read this post....and actually laughed out loud.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I say if you have traded the 400ex delete your CL post... I am sure you are getting swamped with trade offers and thats not fair to mislead everybody that is lined up to trade you :down:

I highly dought that anybody is lined up for that piece of shit. And even if he traded it for a banshee, then i would like to see pics of the rip-off that he got. But you have to be stupid to trade a banshee for a ex no matter what the ex or the banshee has, its just no worth it

Serious pwnage was when none of the original 'shit' talkers never showed up last weekend...pussys

BTW quad has been traded for a banshee, so keep it up haterz!!!!!!!

I wanna see pics of the Banshee you traded for.. :cool:

I wanna see pics of the Banshee you traded for.. :cool:

me to..pics or GTFO.... i'll trade you a bent j arm, bent front rim with slashed razr, a ripped yz 250 seat cover and a soggy waffle for your 440..and you pay shipping :)

me to..pics or GTFO.... i'll trade you a bent j arm, bent front rim with slashed razr, a ripped yz 250 seat cover and a soggy waffle for your 440..and you pay shipping :)

Damn Dude!! and a soggy waffle... Im in tears, thats fucking precious!! :yelrotflmao: