My 440EX for your Banshee

Chin_Chilla

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... so you posted here because ....?

for this comment and posting I deem you King assholeface shitdick III take your attitude and your turd fucking ex someplace else. you silly penis wrinkle.

c12 why? 5k in what? I got my yfz450 for hundreds less than that with more done to it. and its newer. same pipes. my quad runs about 11.9:1 or so on 93. never been raced? yea what is there to race with it a 300ex? how much is a cam really 5k!?!

for 5k Id have a long travel front with a stroker motor big bore kit, cdi, higher compression both cams, oil mods ported head, better carb, ect.

maybe you mean you have 5 k into it including what you paid when you bought it.

I dunno Im in that mood tonight. :shrug:

Id also like to know why its false advertized as a 440? more like 402 with only a .040 bore. the stock stroke vs bore of a 400ex is 85mm x 70mm giving it the exact cc displacement of 397.3cc so a .040 (86mm)increase in bore would make it 402ccs right?!?!?! a 440 is .160 over stupid ass!!!!

Tell you what Bring your 440 (HAHAHAHA) or your banshee you traded for to one of the few sand meets this year and open you fucking flapper like you just did here. You will be eating teeth and sand the rest of the day, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Faster is not a small dude but he is an E-thug, only cause hes Thiggn in life too. See ya around penis lips.

BTW tell your mom I said Hi :biggrin:

She owes me my change :evil:

Edited by TexasBansheeMan