My 440EX for your Banshee

Chin_Chilla

I'll be in Kermit memorial day if any of you e-thugs wanna talk shit in person, especially you texasbansheeman since your actually close. Then we will see what's up... If not then shut your cum filled mouth and GTFO.

You take your 440EX and GTFO you dumb shit. I hope texasbansheeman and his crew bitch slap your dumbass. Cum filled mouth....hahaha..Whatever you inbred fuck....Get the fuck off this site pussy...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah blah, nice too see you ladies got ya's panties all in a knot....

We will see if texasbansheeman and his ''crew'' got enough ballz to show up at kermit sand dunes on memorial day weekend 'nuff said.

PS - for all you saying for me to get my ass and honda outa here... learn how the fuck to read, I already said its been traded for a banshee... dumb rednecks.

keep the flaming/hating coming... shows how mature you 30+ yr olds are.. lmao

i remember my first beer

he is just a lil punk kid. Im sure it didnt trade. Nobody is going to waste time of day to meet up with the lil queer. Im not a forum bully, I just seen a new asshole looking to use this site for a gain while being nasty to older existing members and posting false information about his quad. I dont think someone, if they where even going to consider that trade, should be trading for something falsly advertized. Im in a mood every now and then. Its a 402 engine with about $1500 into it. well, 2k if he is to stupid to work on it himself and had to take it to a mechanic. :confused:

if it had traded, he wouldnt have come here to see if anyone was interested, and it wouldnt still be listed. instead he found that people are onto his bs.

ok wife races her 400ex and you cant make a 400ex a 440 by boreing it you have to stroke it bitch and who would trade a banshee for a 400ex

A 440ex is made by running a 88.5mm piston in a big bore sleeve.do some research.

this is the dumbest thread ive possibly ever read and call for an immediate permaban.

i hear you. but on a serious note that is the ugliest 400ex ive ever seen. dude you shoulda left the old style fenders on because it looks like you butchered the 08's or something. or maybe its just the way the front end sits up really high idk.

oh yea what does lawl mean :confused: