What just happened?

Hey guys, yesterday i raced some random car.

the raced finished, and i stopped ( motor still running), then i look back and see loads of grayish white smoke coming from the exhaust ( i was not revving it and it was on neutral) and LOADS of thick visible colored smoke was coming.. meaning it wasnt see through it was a thick grayish white color.

so i quickly turned it off. and for the next 20 minutes the right side exhaust only was still smoking just a little bit, this kind of smoke was just normal smoke, the normal color, like if somethings burning kind of smoke and little was just flowing out of the exhaust non stop for 20 minutes, untill i decided to fire it up, it fired up easily, then i let it run for 2 seconds and shut it off. The smoke then left, and would not come anymore when off.

i then fired it up again and rode it home, and rode it again 2 hours later, all was fine.

can anyone tell me what exactly happened? lol?

my friend bobby had a similar situation but the smoke was black. his packing was on fire. lol if the smoke is like a gray think steam color i would say head gasket also.

check your radiator and see if collant is low.

I've had that happen a couple times. It happens when you pussy foot around, and the silencers get wet, from unburnt 2stroke oil. Then, you romp on it real hard, and get the exhaust super hot, then the oil burns out of the pipes.

well im mixing rich, 29:1, and im pretty rich on the jetting after i did a plug chop. i should be at 280 mains, im at 300s, and i always have huge black oil all around my exhaust leaking down on my exhaust silencer.

so maybe its that. but yeah i guess it could be the head gasket but when i told my friend that he said no way its that, because a gasket cant randomly break if it was perfect for the last 6 months.. unless i remove the head and put it back nothing can go wrong by itself.

i may be wrong here, but i'm pretty sure a head gasket can go or be damaged for no apparent reason 6 months after it was installed. Especially if you have ever over heated.

absolutely right. his friend is a moron.. ALL parts eventually fail for whatever reason they so choose to..

this is easy. check coolant level..

and why the fuck are you running 29:1? thats stupid.

absolutely right. his friend is a moron.. ALL parts eventually fail for whatever reason they so choose to..

this is easy. check coolant level..

and why the fuck are you running 29:1? thats stupid.

29:1, to be safe... its better to put more oil, it does not damage the motor, i dont care about more power i want a longer lasting top end. its not like you can only do 32:1, or 24:1, thats just retarded, its a motor, there is no "special numbers" theres nothing wrong with 27.5:1, 28:1 etc.

checked the coolant fomr the overflow bottle, its exactly where it was as last time, weird, but if it was coolant it was surely very little.. because it stopped after and runs fine since then and no more smoke coming.

if i have a bad head gasket, is it possible that it runs fine with no coolant leaking, and only rarely coolant gos in the cyl?? or if its a broken gasket it must constantly be leaking?

"its better to put more oil, it does not damage the motor, i dont care about more power i want a longer lasting top end."

If your not worried about power go buy a honda and ride that.

I run 50:1 all day long and have never had a problem.

lol :), no its funny cause my friends who ran 32:1 had it blow up after every new top end, he finally mixed 20:1 and it never blew up again.

that was using klotz super techniplate.

each motor is different and i guess his is just "weird" but im just doing 29:1 also because the measurements is an exact multiple of 10 for the amount of gas i get.

my friend bobby had a similar situation but the smoke was black. his packing was on fire. lol if the smoke is like a gray think steam color i would say head gasket also.

check your radiator and see if collant is low.

LOL, that was awesome.. That packing burned for hours.. CRAZY

Seriously though, its probly that cheap grille u bought off Ebay! :woot: :yelrotflmao:

lol :), no its funny cause my friends who ran 32:1 had it blow up after every new top end, he finally mixed 20:1 and it never blew up again.

that was using klotz super techniplate.

each motor is different and i guess his is just "weird" but im just doing 29:1 also because the measurements is an exact multiple of 10 for the amount of gas i get.

do you really believe the stupid shit you type on here?