CANADIAN BUYERS!

spun

i dont know where to post im not complaining about anyone but over the past couple year since iv started my toy collection and starting the long expencive modding prosses, i keeped gettting F**K*D with taxes and fees at customs when shipping USPS and CP, for exp, i just picked up a part for my sled and paid 100US and got naild with a 68$ bill, i will be paying the extra to ship UPS or Purolator from now on and heads up to the rest of you

• 8 months later...

It's not that bad. if you are sending anyting heavy and in a big box expect the charges to be large.

but if had shocks from texas shipped for about 30 incl taxes, an ims oversized tank from cali shipped for 40

If its not oversized USPS is the best, but they pay the terrifs upfront. UPS charges a brokerage fee of about 20 so I try to only use them for large items like ferrings or plastics...

I guess i'm used to it cause i'm one of them EHH

try buying used parts from an online snowmobile forum like amsnow.com or hardcore sledder. when you buy, get the seller to state a lower price on the customs papers. you are going to be smacked hard by the taxman when ever you buy new!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive been dinged a couple of times, but never really hard. If you get the sender to gift it, it sometimes helps, if theyre willing. I shipped an oversized tank to papasmurf, that was $50+ for the ship, but expected. Nine times outta ten there is no duty, but when it does happen, I curse just the same.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...