BHQ shirt slogan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you really need something to keep the hardcore banshee spirit alive, especially in this world of 4 strokes now.

how about...

Yamaha Banshee - Roosting 4 strokes since 1987...

BansheeHQ.com - Where the Legend lives on.

- Where the fast get faster.

or something of that nature, lol.

you know i want a free shirt if you use my ideas right? :blink: :biggrin: oh yeah, size XL. :biggrin:

Edited by MILO

i think it would be nice for the long sleeves to have print on the sleeves.. like bansheehq.com or something.. flames,tribal...

i agree. i have a few yamaha shirts and carhart shirts with the lettering / logo on the sleeve. i think they're cool looking. :cool:

I like this one....

But possibly make it: Yamaha Banshee....When one cylinder is just not enough.

Dan

But possibly make it: Yamaha Banshee....When one cylinder is just not enough.

Then in parantheses.

(its a guy thing)

or

(its a gangbang thing).

I think it would be phat if it had a list of the sponsors running down the ribcage. Like some of the factory tshirts. And im liking the writng down near the ass on theback of the shirt.

^^i agree with all you said.i also agree on logos or flames or something going down the sleeves on the long sleeves. i like the "YAMAHA BANSHEE:WHEN ONE CYLINDER IS NOT ENOUGH" and i also like the downright dirty one too. i also like the logo 1ton used on the front as the bhq logo.

Probly stay away from the tuning fork logo for now... Although it probly wouldnt cause a stir just for us BHQ guys..

I like all the ideas guys, any thing with BHQ on it will be sick! A silhouette of a banshee would be KEY imo..

I like all the ideas guys, any thing with BHQ on it will be sick! A silhouette of a banshee would be KEY imo..

i agre with this i like the idea dinner had about that silohette of the that banshee