BUYERS BEWARE

CoreyReid

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okie450 is a fucking douche, he and I were working on a deal for parts before his probation started. He kept jerking me around just like the rest of you dudes and now he's using loco's probation as a reason to skip out and not finish on the deal.

Our deal was made days BEFORE loco put it down on him.

Edited by quikshee

Come on man, I am just trying to follow the rules that loco set, pm him and ask him if we can still do the deal, there is no reason to call me out like that over free parts, I could see it if we were making a big money deal but free parts?

Okie450 is a fucking douche, he and I were working on a deal for parts before his probation started. He kept jerking me around just like the rest of you dudes and now he's using loco's probation as a reason to skip out and not finish on the deal.

Our deal was made days BEFORE loco put it down on him.

What, two days before? I seen where you guys started that deal and I could have sworn it was only a day or so ago..

Guys need to chill out. If Loco tells him its ok to finish this transaction and he bails fine, bash away.. Otherwise, Loco said what he wanted and thats that.. Don't think this guys fate is up to anyone else.

Not to mention your flippin a shitty on something he was talking about giving you for FREE..

Personaly if I was him I would make right on the past f-ups and quit givin out free shit to everyone and their dog.

RIPPEN

What, two days before? I seen where you guys started that deal and I could have sworn it was only a day or so ago..

Guys need to chill out. If Loco tells him its ok to finish this transaction and he bails fine, bash away.. Otherwise, Loco said what he wanted and thats that.. Don't think this guys fate is up to anyone else.

Not to mention your flippin a shitty on something he was talking about giving you for FREE..

Personaly if I was him I would make right on the past f-ups and quit givin out free shit to everyone and their dog.

RIPPEN

Blowin off steam, my bad.

i told quikshee that he could finish what was started here. i dont know the details of anything going on. what i do know is that im not dealing with this bullshit. i will ban okie at the drop of a hat if he fucks around.

quik, has anything been discussed since i said you could finish the deal? i want to know whats going on, otherwise im getting rid of this clown. i value my members opinion and i will not keep this fool around to jerk someone elses chain.

X3. Rest assure you guys ever have a bad dealing with anyone in my area it will be revenged. You wont get your parts but Ill put a smile on your face. Post that assholes ADDY. Phone # and Address. Id love to send him some love via FED EX.

Dont quite remember how we did this. But me and my buddy got suspended for something we did not do.

So we opened up an Ebay account, sent him 2,000 boxes to his house 5 times a week...

He got 10,000 boxes all on COD

Didnt have anymore proplems for the rest of the year

:yelrotflmao:

i told quikshee that he could finish what was started here. i dont know the details of anything going on. what i do know is that im not dealing with this bullshit. i will ban okie at the drop of a hat if he fucks around.

quik, has anything been discussed since i said you could finish the deal? i want to know whats going on, otherwise im getting rid of this clown. i value my members opinion and i will not keep this fool around to jerk someone elses chain.

I messaged okie450 right after you gave me the go ahead and have yet to hear back from him. Him and I Pmed back and forth last night and he told me he would get me the pics and price today, I'm still waiting.

I was supposed to be meeting screen name thatguy on here for a trade on some parts and was gonna be going through Seminole where my parts are in my sisters garage, but it is raining like a mofo here so we decided to do the deal 2morrow.

well, although this is interesting, i will, let everyone know that the pipes i bought from jessie, i never received. It took me 7 months to get my money back, but i did get it back and an extra 100 bucks. I posted this original post to let everyone beware, that this guy does have a new screen name and proceed with caution. You can take from it what you will.

i'd be willing to give someone a second chance but they would be on some type of "probation" (maybe only items under a certain $ value can be sold until you get some trust built back up). You said you have done the right think and made the deals right from the past. I'm not saying i dont believe you, but i'd like to hear from from them. If they posted up you might be better off that trying to get people to take your word for it.

I do have to agree on some points. your communication does need some improvement. I have tried working 2 deal out with you both to meet in person for the trades. we discussed what to trade ect and you told me you's get back to me. then i find out you gave it away for free.

I was actually hoping i could have made the trade with you and been able to come back (as someone with positive feadmack/respect) and be able to tell these guys you have turned around.

yes he did, but i did have to pay to join planet sand to track him down and countless hours trying to get him to reply to my pm's. I also made contact with his local police dept to check my legal options. they were surprisingly concerned and there are options out there for issues like this. Luckily for both of us, this was resolved without further contact.

hopefully things turn around, good luck to everyone.

So he refunded you all your money plus 100 bucks. thats pretty cool actually. You were out your money for 7 months, but thats a pretty good interest rate on your refund.