BUYERS BEWARE

CoreyReid

So he refunded you all your money plus 100 bucks. thats pretty cool actually. You were out your money for 7 months, but thats a pretty good interest rate on your refund.

Its cool that he ended up getting his $ back, but c'mon.. It took the guy close to a year to get his damn money back.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey believe me guys, im not defending him, im just saying, at least you got something. My last shitty internet transaction left me with nothing but a sore ass and a lighter wallet. Time will tell if he wants to go on the straight or narrow. Like i said earlier caveat emptor.

Hey believe me guys, im not defending him, im just saying, at least you got something. My last shitty internet transaction left me with nothing but a sore ass and a lighter wallet. Time will tell if he wants to go on the straight or narrow. Like i said earlier caveat emptor.

Yeah, I will have to agree he is lucky he got his money back. Most people do not.

What grinds my gears about this guy is that he makes a new screen name and then immediately tries to start BST'in again like nothing happened..

Okie450 still hasn't sent me pics or a shipping price. He keeps putting it off.

I don't know what the dudes deal is, he has the chance to redeem himself and put's himself in a shitty situation AGAIN and now he's stuck. I really have the feeling he's not gonna come through on his end of the deal, not a bit surprised.

you know what no Im not gonna come through, u havent paid me anything so there fore we do not have a deal, I have decided to kepp the stuff I listed as free. Sorry fellas as it turns out I need this stuff for another build.

Edited by Okie450

well the man made the past up and owes no one correct? if not them leave him alone and thank him for being honest. By no means would I buy anything from him knowing his past, but he is making a great effort to make up for the wrong. I think maybe he was so anxious to do so that he made foolish promises in the hopes that you all would forgive him but all that he had to do is pay the men back the $ he stole. I am new here and do not want to start trouble or jump into the shit pit. Also by no means do I like a scammer but the guys sounds like is making a good effort to correct what he has done in the past.

Here is what I've recommended for Jess aka blazinokie aka okie450 on two other sites.

If you want to sell anything, sell it COD ONLY. That way it's shipped on your dime. If it takes too long, the buyer can just refuse shipping (as in he had to buy it elsewhere quicker).

You've agreed on another site that you have no problem doing that. If you really want to clear your name, this should be no problem.

I have no issues helping a man while they're down, giving them a second chance...etc.

But a 25th chance? No. I don't give a shit if you're on an oil rig in the middle of no where. I don't care if you're on call 24/7, you found time to post a sale, you found time to take the money. Find time to ship the shit, period. It's not that hard, really...you put it in a box after you post it for sale, print a label and drop it off at USPS, FedEx or UPS.

Sorry, when you change your screen name to deceive people, that just tells me a leopard can't change it's spots.

Start with shipping shit COD....then people aren't out their hard earned money for months waiting on shit.

• 3 months later...