Cascade Swing arm

redwings

Im thinking of getting a cascade +2 swingarm with the round house carrier. Any body have one? Good or bad? Im sick of this chain adjustment and want to upgrade. I know there a little pricey?

They are good swing arms but are outrageously priced, look around before you decide there are a lot of swing arm builders out there.

Stay away from Podo's

Quality companies:

SLC Quad Customs

Havok Racing (maybe spelled it wrong)

Steller Performance (user name on bhq azcustomquads)

Lonestar Racing (pricey)

Fireball Racing

Cascade (pricey)

plenty of others out there, just a few off the top of my head

I don't know if the Havoc guys are still making arms or not, would have to ask (PM Blewbyu on here)

I know for a fact stellar performance won't let you down (Tim @ AZCUSTOMS)

Cascade has some of the sickest bikes out there, no doubt. But their stuff is very, very pricey.

Stay away from Podo's

Quality companies:

Lonestar Racing (pricey)

Fireball Racing

Cascade (pricey)

plenty of others out there, just a few off the top of my head

Word.

I have run arms from of those plaves and they are all great.

Here are a couple more:

Janssen (Fireball)

Quick Sand

Custom Creations

There's an easy solution to that issue............ just make more money. Then, you won't have any problems. :cool:

I refuse to sell gay pictures of myself on the Internet for funding Mark...so, you do what you have to...I'll go to work every day...

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Word.

I have run arms from of those plaves and they are all great.

Here are a couple more:

Janssen (Fireball)

Quick Sand

Custom Creations

I'm not sure if Quick Sand is still in business. I had a Quick Sand swinger back in the day. Very nice setup, but the owner (Gary) was TERRIBLE after the sale on follow up. It didn't take long to get but the chrome was JUNK, and it took forever to get ahold of him and get it fixed. Once it was fixed, I had some question about A Arms and from that day on I have never been able to get ahold of him. His products are quality but his customer service is not so hot.

I'm not sure if Quick Sand is still in business. I had a Quick Sand swinger back in the day. Very nice setup, but the owner (Gary) was TERRIBLE after the sale on follow up. It didn't take long to get but the chrome was JUNK, and it took forever to get ahold of him and get it fixed. Once it was fixed, I had some question about A Arms and from that day on I have never been able to get ahold of him. His products are quality but his customer service is not so hot.

quick sand swingers hold up pretty good to my average dune riding... good construction for sure. I wouldn't hesitate to go with them.

Cascade swingarms are definatley top notch....Very nice welds and overall design seems very strong. That being said, go out and get yourself a Havoc or Stellar are over anybody else... I believe both will buil dyou an arm to your specs!