Cascade Swing arm

redwings

ive bought 2 of there +6 last year. they were a little on the hight side but you pay for what you get. they do a trippel plate chrome job on them, which is the best chrome ive ever seen. they give you a warranty, if i remeber right on the chrome chipping too. the swinger by it self is like 700 then you got the carrier 120, brake line 75, chain 100 and with sipping your right at a grand. i bought two setups two +6" swingers and 2 sets of ultralights at the same time, one for mine and one for my wifes. so they gave me a little price break. i think i spent like 2,700 total but well worth it!

0828082051.jpg

0905082155.jpg

0829082125.jpg

downsized_0905082151.jpg

downsized_0905082153.jpg

i actualy forgot to mention one of the best swinger fabricators in the nation if not world...

cassis inc.

it's lew jr's company from twister and he does some of the best work i've ever seen.

give him a call, 503-663-7711 you wont be sorry.

he builds the frames and chassis for all the twister bikes....

I don't think Casade was outrageously priced.

I paid $550 for a +4 with carrier and caliper mount and all hardware...All the swingers I researched were about $400, then another $150 for the carrier.

Note this was for bare metal finsh. Add $225 for chrome...I guess thats were it gets pricey, but their chrome is flawless.

I just got mine powder coated with the rest my stuff.