Want to set up a torquey trail monster?

robert0762

Thought for yas. If the mods were to "weed out the crap", who's post would be the crappier one in this thread, Dave's first reply or MJ's response ? And don't say "meat's crappy posts", ya bastards :biggrin:

im not justifying my actions at all.. but if youve noticed the way he talks to me, and many others, through the years, on many occasions and on a pretty regular basis, enough is a fuckin nough.. no one acts like him... people who know 10 times more shit than him dont act like that..so its not an excuse, its just stupid..he can dish it out all day long but the minute someone comes back at him for his bullshit he takes it to a personal level and then tells us WE are the ones crying...?,it always goes away from the topic at hand so fast and turns personal,every time, its unnecessary and retarded... but im not gona sit there and not defend myself against a bunch of lies hes shootin off over and over..once he runs out of BS to say about me he just continues to post and instigate .. thats not the behavior of a 32 year old "man", thats my opinion, im usually wrong though

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not justifying my actions at all.. but if youve noticed the way he talks to me, and many others, through the years, on many occasions and on a pretty regular basis, enough is a fuckin nough.. no one acts like him... people who know 10 times more shit than him dont act like that..so its not an excuse, its just stupid..he can dish it out all day long but the minute someone comes back at him for his bullshit he takes it to a personal level and then tells us WE are the ones crying...?,it always goes away from the topic at hand so fast and turns personal,every time, its unnecessary and retarded... but im not gona sit there and not defend myself against a bunch of lies hes shootin off over and over..once he runs out of BS to say about me he just continues to post and instigate .. thats not the behavior of a 32 year old "man", thats my opinion, im usually wrong though

I am very touched that you actually cared so much as to look at my profile to find my age/birthday, or the fact I've left such a lasting impression on you that you remember my age. Thank you....please look for your Christmas card in the mail.

Now...back to the lecture at hand. I you would've shut your mouth, I would've left this thread alone and let it pass.

You had to go back and start running it again.

I've got a helluva idea.

DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS, especially if you're little tightie whities are going to get all knotted up over it.

Who the fuck made you the police of HQ? Do you think you're the savior of the site or something. I got the same message for others that don't like me, the way I post, or how I answer questions.

DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS.

I'm not shooting off lies over and over, and you're not going to get the last word in clown. I am 100% without a doubt going to defend myself.

You are the one that took it upon your shoulders to be the big brother of HQ and try to put me in my place on this thread.

FAILED.

You are the one that shot your mouth off about the weed thread...

FAILED.

You really just don't' get it. This thread was turning around, people were laughing and joking, saying race a blaster, etc....and you had to go post this shit again.

Tell you what...why don't you let the mods do their jobs, if it's their choice to silence me, tell me to stop posting, ban me...whatever...

Otherwise....you're worse than the cops you post about hating. You're like our own little banshee hq rent a cop. You have a K car with a little orange light on top (removable, or course) and patrol the parking lots with a magnetic graphic for your car, don't you.

Seriously MJ....shut the fuck up. Let the mods be the judge and do their job.

Stop crying, stop whining, stop posting the same shit over and over again, please turn in your plastic cracker jack badge at the gate...and shut the fuck up already. The few people that you think are your supporters are NOT the majority of banshee HQ.

The president of the country sure as fuck didn't get elected with two or three supporters, so don't make yourself out to be the site savior with the same backing....

Oh...did I forget to say STFU.

I don't mean to get involved in this but I would like to add my opinion.

I rememeber when I first registered here at the HQ. Of course like 90% of everyone else, I lurked around without posting anything. I then posted a few things, not everyone agreed with what I posted, and I'd get some dick head comment about my post. I can't speak for everyone else on here but I think in order to not get offended by some people's posts, you have to have thick skin. I believe I get along with everyone on here. I think the only person I ever got shitty with was loco, once, but I like him and think he's a big help when it comes to what people really need. I think one of the dick head comments was from DAJ but like he said....that's how he is. He does know his shit and most of his posts have helped me with alot when I needed it. Same with MJ...both of you know your shit in my opinion. I think at one point everyone has something cocky or smart ass to say about someone else's post. I think if you don't like what someone else posts...there's nothing wrong with a little shove back but....in reality...this is the internet. I think both of you are good guys....but I also think that you are getting offended way too easy.

I don't mean to stir the pot any...just my opinion...

Edited by pinned247

Keep up the good work Dave, "that is helping others" Dave's always helped me out when I needed technical info. Sometimes I will PM Dave with a question that WELL, others might think is dumb or just not worthy, or maybe Im just in need of a quick answer, he has answered every question I have thrown at him, without any criticism. Thanks Dave!

As for the 4 stroke response, I would not have thought anything about it, it was just a comment! Wasn't meant to be an arguement. Thats just Dave, straight forward to the point! I didn't start reading this till about the 4th, 5th page, I was hoping it would go away. I just couldn't sit back and watch a good guy get bashed for a simple comment. :unsure:

No conflict intended, just my .02 :smile:

but as for the trail bike i think you could put a two into one exhaust on it... it really does help out though... just tryin to help...

If he rides TIGHT, slow and technical trails...I agree. That pipe REALLY changes the bike 100%.

First time I rode a 2 into 1, it just didn't feel right. It didn't rev to the moon, it just chugged along, then boom...shift.

Different, but cool.

If he rides open, faster trails...I think he'd benefit from a pipe that'll let it breath a bit more, like a ProCircuit or FMF pipe.

The J Arms are a weaker design, but now it's to the point you're riding on 20 year old ball joints.

I would look for a quality D arm as said...and get YFZ shocks. I've read of a lot of problems with guys using YFZ Shocks on stock A Arms due to ball joints getting smoked....and it sits higher as well.

87sheerips D Arms are tough as nails and well built, I'd have no concerns about trail riding with those....

THing is my BJ's may be 20+ years old, but there is no play. I think the thing was barly ridden

I'm not shooting off lies over and over,

umm.. yes.. you WERE..read the thread ..., haha.. you made up some outright lies about me, plain and simple.. that i had to set straight and then u let them die and moved onto somethin else once you realized you were wrong..you say i have absolutley nothing to contribute and im an idiot basically, when thats clearly a lie, then you bring up shit from about a year ago, that you are still wrong about and when you are corrected, you ignore it and change the subject. anyone can see that..

this whole mess of bullshit went from me saying one comment about you hijacking the thread and giving a douche response about buying a 4 stroke, like u always do when it comes to trail banshees, into me being a piece of shit who no one likes bla bla bla.. which has nothing to do with anything as usaul...your failure to see this is what makes you who you are. you can take any thread and turn it around into "i know more than MJ, hes a fag" .. and you have proved this time and time again.. and im sure this wont be the last time

i know you love the last word.. so go ahead.. rip into me again with 8 paragraphs , nothing you say holds any water except for your banshee advice...

. I just couldn't sit back and watch a good guy get bashed for a simple comment. :unsure:

obvisouly you are talkin about him... but at the same time you are 100% wrong... go back and look who bashed who first... i made ONE simple little comment about his post being condescending and useless and im the one who got bashed.. all i did was defend myself and correct lies that were told about me as usual... i think you need to go back and look again.. i understand he has helped you tons of times, but that doesnt give him the green light to lash out at people like an angry 12 year old when hes in the wrong.

ps- you said you didnt start reading till the 4th-5th page... go back to the 3rd page and start again and see who started what

Edited by Michael Jackson

OK..you're a smart guy in your own mind. An idiot in most everyone elses.

What exactly did I lie about....other than your opinion you think you know what the F you're talking about?

I said you were banned elsewhere, and came back and got banned again. You admitted to that, and proved that one.

So what exactly did I lie about?

The few people that you think are your supporters are NOT the majority of banshee HQ.

ahh missed this little jewel ... haha

see this proves everything ive said about you all along these past few years.. its all a big popularity contest to you. it doesnt matter whos wrong or right, its only matters that you have been here longer and have more "friends"... like ive said 100 times..i dont care who "supports me" ... i dont want anyone to support me because they are my "friend" or ive "helped them" like the people who run to your rescue everytime you make an ass of yourself.. i can defend myself , i dont tell lies, therefore i dont need anyone to back me up. if everyone on this website hates me... thats fine.. i have friends in real life..dont worry about me. ill be ok :)

OK..you're a smart guy in your own mind. An idiot in most everyone elses.

What exactly did I lie about....other than your opinion you think you know what the F you're talking about?

I said you were banned elsewhere, and came back and got banned again. You admitted to that, and proved that one.

So what exactly did I lie about?

that i contribute nothing to the site

i contributed nothign to this thread

i was banned from e2s and then tried to make another name and get back on

amongst all sorts of other bs...all lies

"I said you were banned elsewhere, and came back and got banned again. You admitted to that, and proved that one."

-- are u kidding me? in the middle of asking what u lied about.. you just told another lie, hahah i addmited what?!?!

let me explain this ONE LAST TIME -

i joined e2s probably about 4 years ago. under the name "erik6767" i used that name for about 2 years. i sent a message to the person who ran the site at the time "370banshee", i said hey chris, i want to make my name on here the same as my name on bansheehq so people know who i am and thats its me...he said sure.. I ASKED HIM TO ERASE MY OLD NAME.. so he BANNED my old name, and then activated my NEW NAME (michael jackson) that i used there for about a year, then i used the "arcade points" to change my name from michael jackson to "wacko jacko" which i then posted under for quite a time.. it was no secret, eveyrone knew who it was...... when all that shit went down and i felt a few members were banned for retarded reasons, i spoke my mind in an open thread, i was fully aware of what i was saying and the consequences, i didnt plan on cokming back anyway... anyway..i spoke my mind..yea they BANNED ME.. and i NEVER went back... now that i have typed this out twice, do you understand yet?

like i siad.. you told a bunch of lies about me, and i dont appreciate it..

Edited by Michael Jackson

that i contribute nothing to the site

i contributed nothign to this thread

I stand by that. You contribute shit to this forum.

Unless being a drama queen is contributing, then...you're the best!!

i joined e2s probably about 4 years ago. under the name "erik6767" i used that name for about 2 years. i sent a message to the person who ran the site at the time "370banshee", i said hey chris, i want to make my name on here the same as my name on bansheehq so people know who i am and thats its me...he said sure.. I ASKED HIM TO ERASE MY OLD NAME.. so he BANNED my old name,

So...since we (yes the mod staff at E2S) have the ability to delete user accounts...we just put Banned instead?

Does anyone else thinks that sounds just a little fishy...

Nice try.

My point all along, clueless, is that I actually help people here. Based on my experiences.

You...flat out don't.

If that gives me friends here, great. If people don't like my tone, how I answer questions, or anything else about me...I could give a flying fuck less.

YOU ARE THE ONE that said you had all these PMs about people saying I'm an ass, etc. Did you not?

So...who was trying to start and win a popularity contest? Um..you.

MJ...I'm busy, but I will make time to defend myself against your bullshit little rants, etc.

I could give a shit less about being popular, having friends here, etc. That's not why I'm here.

The fact I've made a lot of friends here is really just a bonus, for which I'm grateful for.

I'm sure you've got just a ton of friends in real life. It's great that others realize you're "special" and they accomodate your needs.

You can keep posting and running your mouth, and you can bet I'll keep firing back.

And in case anyone reading missed MJ's most important true statement, yes...I am 32.

I just had to make that clear since you felt the need to point that out twice. Thanks...

Hit me up on my birthday...just so I remember, you'll get a fan club card in the mail to remind you.

Like I said, keep it coming, I will make time for you.