Chase@miamiatv.com

1996dragshee

WOW! I can't believe the odasity of him hanging up on you. That's fucked up man. I hope you at least get something out of it.

yea no shit ya know...fuck this clown.i called that 90 bucks gone long ago.but you bet your ass im gonna call him every fucking day untill he blocks my number then im gonna call from a different untill i hear something..he gave me his number so im gonna use it well

yea no shit ya know...fuck this clown.i called that 90 bucks gone long ago.but you bet your ass im gonna call him every fucking day untill he blocks my number then im gonna call from a different untill i hear something..he gave me his number so im gonna use it well

Whats the guys number? P.M. everyone on this thread so we all can give him hell! :evil:

• 1 month later...

Chase has screwed me out of a banshee frame, I've been waiting for over 8 months. I doubt I'll ever see my money or the frame. The shitty side of it is that I purchased the frame for my son. Good thing I never told him. In my oppinion the dude needs to grow up and get on with reality. He's a piece of crap in my book!! gipperz

Hey guys I thought I mentioned this before to ehlp out, but as far as selling make people have to become a premium member to sell stuff, but the tag that says premium member also say certified seller, and when they pay to become a premium member make them have to give an email, full name, valid phone number, and adress. I dont think thats to much to ask is it? that way the mods can check to make sure its a valid phone and as far as the adress we can send some type of contract about not ripping anybody off and what not and the selling rules that they have to sign and either mail back to loco or fax it to him. Its not a fool proof plan but atleast we would know more about the people making transactions, it would hopefully help get more people to become premium members and its not asking for anymore info. than would be given in a normal transaction anyways, but allows people to contact others when they have a bad deal. I also think it would help detour people that are out to rip others off from selling because they have to pay to sell.

Hey guys I thought I mentioned this before to ehlp out, but as far as selling make people have to become a premium member to sell stuff, but the tag that says premium member also say certified seller, and when they pay to become a premium member make them have to give an email, full name, valid phone number, and adress. I dont think thats to much to ask is it? that way the mods can check to make sure its a valid phone and as far as the adress we can send some type of contract about not ripping anybody off and what not and the selling rules that they have to sign and either mail back to loco or fax it to him. Its not a fool proof plan but atleast we would know more about the people making transactions, it would hopefully help get more people to become premium members and its not asking for anymore info. than would be given in a normal transaction anyways, but allows people to contact others when they have a bad deal. I also think it would help detour people that are out to rip others off from selling because they have to pay to sell.

he was a premium member on here.That's the fucked up part and why i had no problems sending him some money..or i thought.Still to this day i havn't hear a word on my bars.I considered that a loss a long time ago fellas.i'm far over that 90 bucks but it's still bullshit.

Sorry to hear on your loss too on the frame.The kid is a punk that's for sure.Here's asome shit i never posted before that someone sent to me trying to help me out because they are IM buddies or whatever...

f14chase (1:36:56 AM): copy and paste this to him

f14chase (1:36:56 AM): i have had a shitty past, i dont rob and i will send everyone what i rightfully owe them. i dont belive in robbing people or taking anything that is not mine. I sometimes Do not have the money to ship stuff that people own. I will return / replace / deliver everything that is rightfully owed to anyone. as of this point im seeing the handlebars and the stickers of nyuk as a not reported of deliverd. Now handlebars i can account for. Other then that the lockout cover was never ever EVER talked about , i would of gladly refunded that instead of someone keeping that under the covers. Im not a theif im not a nigger. Im a white american from a decent family. 305 345 9456 223 6th ave indialantic florida 32903

f14chase (1:37:10 AM): i am sending his stuff out this week , other then that i will not be back on the hq.

f14chase (1:37:35 AM): i will send you the kicker for free < give me your addy as we speak , i will write it down and package it write fuckin now.

f14chase (1:37:42 AM): when i ship it , it will go with the handlebars

f14chase (1:37:44 AM): FREEEEE for u

f14chase (1:37:48 AM): its honestly free to me

f14chase (1:38:47 AM): ill make the things right with you and that other idiot

f14chase (1:38:57 AM): who wont contact me

f14chase (1:42:20 AM): leave me your adress on here so i can send that out to you ethier tomarrow after 2pm or the day after. thats honesty.

f14chase (1:42:49 AM): i have had a lawsuit that just cleraed in bennefit to my end. i have 18grand to make tihngs right. im not too worried

f14chase (1:42:54 AM): money cleared tonight at midnight

f14chase (1:43:24 AM): i work at 6am and i should be out of there around 2pm depending on how fuckin dizzy and tired i am from no sleep i will send it out

f14chase (1:43:39 AM): Im going to go get some rest cody , i appologize to the stress i caused your beloved website and passion .

f14chase (1:43:58 AM): i will make things right , promise.

f14chase (1:46:18 AM): im going to bed i have to get up in 3 hours , nyuk never approcated me nicely about his stupid delay on stickers he was really rude calling me YO GANG MEMBER YO CUTTY YO NIGGA YO SON

f14chase (1:46:21 AM): YO THIS YO THAT

f14chase (1:46:30 AM): maybe its his slang but thats not professional like

f14chase (1:46:39 AM): neither is me shipping like mollaSSES

f14chase (1:46:48 AM): thus i guess you take what you dish out

f14chase (1:46:53 AM): have a good nite man

f14chase went away at 1:48:00 AM.

f14chase returned at 1:48:04 AM.

After reading through this and looking back at the date and the date today.I realize that he is every bit of what he said he is not...And gippers if you read this, notice there is a phone number to call him which is his personal cell phone...