Chase@miamiatv.com

1996dragshee

With all the BS he always has going on.. I dont think I'd send that guy a nickle. He has a few good deals.. next thing you know another drama "poor me.. poor me.." "my fucked up GF poured milk in my car.. so I bashed her lawn gnomes.. blah blah blah.." Then he's gone for a few months and peoples shit gets lost..

Just my take on the dude... :shrug:

My post on Utleybanshee was a petition for removal....I think there are more than enough signatures from respected members??????

I fully agree with you guys. Ilm kinds suprised that the few others of you that are waiting on parts from a few months ago didn't speak up a whole lot sooner.It's bullshit when this happens and well respected members or even any member for the matter gets ripped off and are SOL on the parts we expect and our cash.Whether or not paypal handles these situations,something else should definately be done...

So why is it that the people that are ripping others off and not doing anything about it keep getting second chances, why are they allowed to stay? Why are they not getting banned? Whether it's over stickers or an expensive top end, if these guys do not stand up and do something, why are they not getting banned? I just don't understand. It makes me way to leery every time I go to buy something now used. We don't need criminals here, we need honest people.

Edit: I'm sorry if this upsets anyone, it just sickens me to see how many people are being ripped off lately. I have sold my fair share of parts here, and if people are unhappy with there purchase, they are more than welcome to send them back for full refund. Sellers need to be as honest and open about these parts as possible. Imagine as though the person was looking at them in person, what would you tell the person if they were standing two feet away from you, not talking to them over the internet. Come on guys, we are the banshee crew here, be honest to one another, we are like brothers here :thanks:

Yeah i didn't send him any money for the billet kicker knowing some shit like this would happen. Last time i heard from him was in a PM telling me that he would send it next week when the funds were right. So that will tell you right there that the guy don't have enough money to even send a part out.

I bought brake lines from him early Jan and never seen them to this day. Didn't really pushed it at first becaus it was just a 30 dollar deal and he had a good rep + I was away from town so i didnt miss it... anyway long story short he told me the same thing about a lost tracking number, then ignored 2 pm's 3rd one I told him I was going to put it into paypals hand. he answered that one alright and told me he would give me my money back. That was on march 4th now he's playing the ignoring game again. :ermm:

i woulda posted about that a while ago.. thats fucked up..

and the rest of the people too.. why does no one make public posts about it? it seems its pretty normal for this to happen with him but no one speaks up because like somsone else said, hes an "oldschooler" whatever the fuck that even counts for.. a douche bag is a douche bag, who cares how long ago they filled out the form to join the site

Edited by Michael Jackson

old school,new school..i don't give 2 shits who he is or whatever.I want my shit.I already filed my claim i don't know about the rest of you guys but come april 3rd which i doubt he will even reply to it,hopefully i get my money back as long as this clown has it in his account which i doubt.

I had the same problem with him a few months ago. I bought a Direct Drive clutch cover from him. I waited, and waited, and waited. Then I finally began sending him lots of PM's. He kept replying with, it's in the mail, and I got your tracking number, I just have to find it. Well, I finally got a tracking number after a few weeks. When I clicked on the link, it was received by the carrier that day. When it got here, it was the most dirty, disgusting, greasy clutch cover I've ever seen. He didn't even take the time to clean it up a little. He told me before I bought it, that it might need a new lexan window, because it was cracked. No problem. He also showed me a little messed up spot in an email pic. When I got it, the ring for the lexan window was destroyed. It looked like someone smashed it with a meat cleaver on the bottom side. I planned on getting a new 12 bolt cover anyway, so I never said anything until now. Just thought I'd share my recent experience with him.

So why is it that the people that are ripping others off and not doing anything about it keep getting second chances, why are they allowed to stay? Why are they not getting banned? Whether it's over stickers or an expensive top end, if these guys do not stand up and do something, why are they not getting banned? I just don't understand. It makes me way to leery every time I go to buy something now used. We don't need criminals here, we need honest people.

Edit: I'm sorry if this upsets anyone, it just sickens me to see how many people are being ripped off lately. I have sold my fair share of parts here, and if people are unhappy with there purchase, they are more than welcome to send them back for full refund. Sellers need to be as honest and open about these parts as possible. Imagine as though the person was looking at them in person, what would you tell the person if they were standing two feet away from you, not talking to them over the internet. Come on guys, we are the banshee crew here, be honest to one another, we are like brothers here :thanks:

here here. only 2 people have banning super powers , lee and loco.

So lets get on this. Seems like there are more and more reports all the time of shitty deals. NYUK i know you cant ban, but can you stick threads?? why dont you start sticking all the shitty deals so they dont go away. If we cant get the fuckers banned maybe we can keep them from selling anything else. Myabe we need a thread with a list of all the shit heads. Once on the list there is no getting off.