Bullshit @ Glamis

i am sure everyone thats been to glamis has see what drives around there .... sand rails with small block chevy motors with turbos , and superchargers,(all sporting over 600 hp) all rockin open headers exhausts.

then you have me, with my banshee with under 100 hp riding at 5 mph (speed limit area ) when i here police behind me. at this point i totaly amazed that i am being pulled over.

(for guy who know i was riding back to the start of the turkey shoot, behind all the people parked.)

the 2 cops get off there shitty four strokes and they look down at my pipes .... ??????

so i say what the matter???

the cop says "do you have spark aresters in these pipes?"

i respond "are you kidding me ? where in the desert and every banshee out here has these pipes not to mention that sand rail that just went by with open headers and fire shooting from his pipes !!!!!!!"

so he looking down my toomies t-5 with his cool little flash light ....

long story short i get a ticket for no spark arestors !!!! total bullshit !!

i didnt know the sand can catch fire !!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you will get lucky and they won't turn in the ticket. I got one in Nov. 08' and they still have yet to turn it in so as of now I still don't have to pay the $10 ticket. They did say it can take up to a year to turn it in, so I just have to keep checking in.

They are a big joke out there! People out there drinking and sand rails pulling their crap yet they go after people for little crap that is BS.

I got a ticket for a blue tail light, at least I had one geesh!

Did they check your frame for a vin? Is it a mail in ticket or do you have to appear

Man... that's horseshit. I've gotten into with those fuckers before. I got peppersprayed and the whole nine yards. Spent new years eve in calexico county jail. :banghead:

That is why i find myself out at superstition more and more. 2 fuckin rangers for that whole area. you won't see a ranger all weekend...it's fuckin nice!!

glamis rangers...what a bunch of punks!

post-31163-1236811303_thumb.jpg