Anyone flip the rear wheels around

As title says I know some guys flip the fronts for a wider stance.Will flipping the rears have any adverse effects.

Jeff

I have flipped my rears around with my sand tires before. I had a pretty deep offset and wanted the tires under the bike more for more bite. It worked well for me in the sand. Kinda like a narrow axle on a drag bike.

SP

I have flipped my rears around with my sand tires before. I had a pretty deep offset and wanted the tires under the bike more for more bite. It worked well for me in the sand. Kinda like a narrow axle on a drag bike.

SP

Thats the answer I was looking for I am 6in narrower in the rear now.Will you be at LS spring break

Do I have to pull and reinstall the studs for the lugs

no just keep the rims on the hubs like normal but flip the hubs,the bolts will be on the inside...put the left hub on the right side and visa versa.Not sure what rims you have but with my blue labels and paddles im narrowed in pretty good.Its just a pain in the ass when you have to change tires cuz sometimes the hubs are stuck on the axle.

Thats the answer I was looking for I am 6in narrower in the rear now.Will you be at LS spring break

Yes, we are leaving on Wed morning (15th) and should arrive around noon. We will be there through the weekend. Planning on swinging by for dogs and beer if the offer is still open. Your at the south camp, right?

SP

Yes, we are leaving on Wed morning (15th) and should arrive around noon. We will be there through the weekend. Planning on swinging by for dogs and beer if the offer is still open. Your at the south camp, right?

SP

Do You mean 15 or 18th

Yes south camp Private sites space #4 right by the dyno dont know if grill will fit on trailer but will have cold ones for you will be there Wed morning in camp site by Wed afternoon just keep a eye out for the bike in the sig it kinda stands out from the rest

See Ya at the Dunes

• 1 year later...