Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

when i get my shit i'll refund money.. and another thing is this deal started on planetsand i dont kno how i get penalized on hq..and credibility.. he's been a member for how long a can't even donate to the site.. is everybody on the bad feedback banned??? and i had one mishap that really wasn't my fault.. and i made it right.. so bad dealings have you heard about me.. i've sold 4 motor on here one was a 4mil cub ... and numerous other things..

that sounds reasonable to me. this is in writing here for all the world to see. sheefreak will send your parts back and once you have received them, you can send out his money. i think that would be in the best interests of both parties.

sheefreak, you need to send his parts out. when you do this, i would recommend paying the little extra for someone to sign and for notification that it has been delivered. usps and i think fedex both offer this.

as far as ps goes.. i couldnt give a fuck less about that site. everyone knows the owner is corrupt and that mods over there are strictly told to delete anything that could make the site look bad in any way shape or form.

this is HQ and i intend on making things flow smoothly around here. had you taken care of this 2 weeks ago, everyone wouldve forgotten about it already.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest utleybanshee

it doesn't bother me what he's doing just tired of seeing his name in my post.. thats all.. apparently he wanted the cylinders or else he wouldn't have asked for a new piston.

I've dealt with all parties involved on one occasion or another.

I can tell you I got a stator from utley in a pretty timely manner and for a fair price (I've yet to use it...however)

I know sheefreak personally. And I see him all the time at the track, etc.

I will vouch for him and his character 100%.

I truly wanted to stay out of this....but Damian is my friend...and I back my friends. Whether my opinion belongs here or not.

I myself would be VERY weary of sending him the parts back after all this BS. What is the guarantee he'll refund the money? And refund it in a timely fashion?

Then he's out parts (albeit junk parts) and money....

Damian....I would DEFINITELY send the parts via USPS with tracking and confirmation or Fed Ex/UPS.

If he does not refund your money, that's mail fraud and a federal offense. Keep all your information gathered up.

you guys are both putting me in a shitty situation here, and to be quite honest, i should ban both you fools for getting on my nerves.

utley, would it be so fuckin hard for you to refund this guys money? he is not happy with what you sent him. the deal sounds shady to me at best.. its obvious you want to continue selling things here, but i may have to step in if this is going to continue. this is not the first time youve been shady, and to be honest i cant have someone like you ripping people off, premium member or not..

so here is what i propose.. utley, send the guy his money back. he will send your parts back and cover the cost of the shipping. sheefreak will then drop this and maybe you can go on selling things on HQ. by not making this right with someone who is so adamant about this, youre losing a ton of credibility.

when i have well respected members PMing me, telling me of shady dealings, i listen. and those people mean more to this site than you ever will..

so whats it going to be? you can take my deal or suffer the consequences of what will come if you dont.

Loco you diplomatic bastard, that was pretty good. I agree, just send everything back, refund the cash, and everyone saves face and life continues..... like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. :pirate: :ermm:

Unless some of you other mods disagree, since I go through the for sale forum daily checking for shit thats sold anyway. Iam gonna start locking and givin a explantion as to why, to every one of Utly's forsale topics..

Just got done reading one that was put up within the last day or so and its as though Utly thinks this is a joke..

Bro, its gone on way to long and you need to show your true character and either make right on this and save whats left of your rep or don't and actually get banned..

RIPPEN

First of all, as Dave mentioned, I would have a really hard time sending this dude the stuff back on good faith that he will send my money when he recieves it. Good faith is out the door, I am not getting the shaft twice. Next thing is, I asked for my money back more than a month ago. I gave up on that possibility and those cyls are at Millenium getting welded and plated as we speak. I couldn't hold out forever to beg this guy long enough to get him to do something. I have asked him several times to give me $170 to cover a new piston and dome and I would eat the cost of welding the cylinders. I don't think that is a terrible deal.....

Damien...

What kind of cylinder is this exactly? I know it's a cub...

But is it a 10 mil, 68 bore, 115 rod cub?

Does it need WSM or Wiseco Pistons?

My buddy ordered 5 sets of domes, he only needs 3 sets. I will give you pistons at my cost to try and help out.

PM me however I can help you....

Guest utleybanshee

Damien...

What kind of cylinder is this exactly? I know it's a cub...

But is it a 10 mil, 68 bore, 115 rod cub?

Does it need WSM or Wiseco Pistons?

My buddy ordered 5 sets of domes, he only needs 3 sets. I will give you pistons at my cost to try and help out.

PM me however I can help you....

y would i give you a new piston and dome..if i had interest in getting new stuff i woulda kept the cub myself..

uses a wsm piston and here's the one i have sitting in the room that i will never need..very litte use..

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/utley3specv/003-3.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/utley3specv/002-2.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/utley3specv/001-2.jpg

Honestly Utley....I wouldn't take a used piston from you anymore either.

It's clear you're passing off junk AND you think it's a fucking joke.... maybe we all don't have the money for 5 to 6 quads laying around and/or we are a little more careful on how we spend our money....

I don't know if it's the light, but this piston looks like the dome/edge is starting to come up (deto)

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0012y.jpg

Guest utleybanshee

what do you mean he just bought a completely used setup.. so you wouldn't take a used piston..well like i had said in the beginning i offered to send the piston to nate and if he said there was something wrong with it i would buy another..he didn't wanna agree to that.. so :confused:

Utley, I don't have time to wait around for you to send a piston to Nate and then when Nate gets time, look at the piston to say if it is good or not. This shit has been going on since January. I tried for way too long to resolve this through PM so this ugly mess didn't happen. If you would have been honest from the start we would not be in this position. I would love to send your shit back to you and get the refund and eat shipping. But because you wanted to argue and try to get out of this mess that you are responsible for, you would now have to reimburse me for the plating and welding cost. I know you aren't going to do that, nor do I expect you to. Like I told you before, after all the motherfucking you have done, and mockery you have made of this situation, I am not dealing w/this on your terms. I am letting you off easy by letting you give me $170 to make this shit end. As a matter of fact, I think I would rather let you keep your money if the mods would just agree to ban your ass. I am a man of principle and integrity, I am already having a hard time accepting that the HQ is going to let you sell junk in the future if you make this "right" w/me.