The Dumbshits who quote Pics

KaosBanshee44

I got one person in my sites right now hopefully he will see this and stop doin it. If your in the images section and quote someone please delete the image code and just say what you have to say. I'm fucking tired of scrolling a extra 30 feet on my browser cause you quoted someone and say "nice pics" Shit is about to make me punch a pregnant woman in the chest!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I will try to quit. :blush: LMAO I have always wondered the same shit I could see if it was to point out something in the pic like "dude whats that dent right above the pipe from?" But usually it is like you said "nice pics" Oh and dont forget about all the people who use a shit load of key words to sell stuff. :biggrin: (That was random right?)

Its not just the pics, its every dam quote! hahah In case if you were wondering who you are, heres a hint. Your name starts with a Peter and ends with a Local... You have been served hahaha

Haha,

Peter is a good dude but I know what you all are saying..

Speakin of shit like this I need to hit up loco and see whats up on regulating sig size.. Some are getting HUGE again..

RIPPEN

I got one person in my sites right now hopefully he will see this and stop doin it. If your in the images section and quote someone please delete the image code and just say what you have to say. I'm fucking tired of scrolling a extra 30 feet on my browser cause you quoted someone and say "nice pics" Shit is about to make me punch a pregnant woman in the chest!

wow