The Dumbshits who quote Pics

KaosBanshee44

no, but i'll be at steele creek gncc in NC next weekend

maybe you would come to that, ya know REAL racing where you actually have to know how to ride. and oh yeah, bring your bumper, you will need it :laugh:

But I actually would like to check out some sand drags someday... looks pretty cool

Edited by Angel ripper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on, he was obviously just bustin your balls :shrug: . I say roll with it. Its a tough crowd here, you should know that by now :smile: . I know I didn't mean anything personal when I spoke about ya. I think ya outta chalk it up as fun :smile: . Your at a ten when you should be at a two. Lets calm down :mellow: . Touch some velvet, its been proven to calm people :biggrin:

Besides :evil: , ya gotta be honest... if he would have sent you a PM about this... instead of starting this thread, you still would have still been offended. :wink:

KaosBanshee44,

never answered the question? its funny you have a big mouth talking behind my back but then when i realize it and confront you, your all quite??????????????????

Dude this thread is over i don't get on here and scroll to the bottom first thing i do to check and see what your bitching about now or what angel ripper has to say. Do you want a appology?

I'm sorry peter! Can we be friends?

There you feel better what the fuck do you want me to do keep talking about this for the next year?

Like meat said were just busting peoples balls i had one person in my site which happen to be YOU and a few others. How about bitching to the people who posted your name before i did?

Dude this thread is over i don't get on here and scroll to the bottom first thing i do to check and see what your bitching about now or what angel ripper has to say. Do you want a appology?

I'm sorry peter! Can we be friends?

There you feel better what the fuck do you want me to do keep talking about this for the next year?

Like meat said were just busting peoples balls i had one person in my site which happen to be YOU and a few others. How about bitching to the people who posted your name before i did?

why bytch at them they had the balls to actually call me out you just beat around the bush like a chick.

Hahaha you are right though this stupid thread needs to end

no, but i'll be at steele creek gncc in NC next weekend

maybe you would come to that, ya know REAL racing where you actually have to know how to ride. and oh yeah, bring your bumper, you will need it :laugh:

But I actually would like to check out some sand drags someday... looks pretty cool

wut part of li are u from i live in ronkonkoma! in suffolk county