The Dumbshits who quote Pics

KaosBanshee44

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one person in my sites right now hopefully he will see this and stop doin it. If your in the images section and quote someone please delete the image code and just say what you have to say. I'm fucking tired of scrolling a extra 30 feet on my browser cause you quoted someone and say "nice pics" Shit is about to make me punch a pregnant woman in the chest!

hahaha

Sorry guys didn't even realize i was doing that.

Ill make the nec. changes for future posts.

Although i will say this, Kaos you could have just pmed me about the issue. it was very un-necessary to start a topic about it and call me a dumbshit? I mean really how old are you?

And as for brugal, suggesting to ban me is way extreme dont you think, lol

As for everyone else I do apologize

peter

hahaha

Sorry guys didn't even realize i was doing that.

Ill make the nec. changes for future posts.

Although i will say this, Kaos you could have just pmed me about the issue. it was very un-necessary to start a topic about it and call me a dumbshit? I mean really how old are you?

And as for brugal, suggesting to ban me is way extreme dont you think, lol

As for everyone else I do apologize

peter

If you noticed i put Dumbshit"s" not Dumbshit believe me there are plenty other out there that do it.

If you noticed i put Dumbshit"s" not Dumbshit believe me there are plenty other out there that do it.

Since you feel its your duty to run this site, why dont you pm them? They probably don't realize their even doing it. That would make alot more sense than starting a foolish thread such as this and wasting everyone else s time.

Sure seems like a nice thread to me, instead of wasting my time PMing everybody the smart thing to do was to start a thread and showing everyone at the same time that i'm not the only one that gets annoyed by it. Stop getting bent out of shape about it. It's the internet bro, the internet!

I got one person in my sites right now hopefully he will see this and stop doin it. If your in the images section and quote someone please delete the image code and just say what you have to say. I'm fucking tired of scrolling a extra 30 feet on my browser cause you quoted someone and say "nice pics" Shit is about to make me punch a pregnant woman in the chest!

I guess when you say "I got one person in my sites right now," you really mean several???????????????

Bro I'm by no means upset, but if I'm doing something that bothers you, a simple pm is the way to go. When you start a thread about me, or anyone for that matter and start busting my balls behind my back. You can be sure when I do find out, I'm going to defend myself. I'm not going to sit back and let it continue. I just feel there are better avenues you should have gone down before starting this thread, but that's just my opinion?

Your right it is just the internet. People become online tuff guys on it. Makes me laugh.

Edited by peterlocal22

Sure seems like a nice thread to me, instead of wasting my time PMing everybody the smart thing to do was to start a thread and showing everyone at the same time that i'm not the only one that gets annoyed by it. Stop getting bent out of shape about it. It's the internet bro, the internet!

You need to see the crying thread that is pinned

wahh wahh

Edited by Angel ripper

You need to see the crying thread that is pinned

wahh wahh

Hey buddy are you going to Gilbert Sand Drags this year? I'll be there again this year at the Holiday Inn Suites Conference Center in Monroe, LA. I would really like for you to come! I hope your all out of bubble gum too!