Im Sorry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean dont be a pussy, You want a 4poke for glamis, you are only going to make that trip MAYBE once a year. You are getting married in august so you will prob never see glamis again. :banghead: :banghead:

Grab you fucking balls and fix wat you broke in glamis.

We where abusing most of the 4pokers we rode with anyways..

You know that you dont wanna sell your bike, stop your bullshit.

o0o0o and if you do, just remember who called dibs on your wheels first...

:shoothead: :shoothead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT A 4POKER IN GLAMIS

I need a 4poke guys. Not enough room for two. I have a guy that wants 6500 for a Long Travel LTR with tons of work and HID lights. I love my shee but I think im done. I will post updates of the sale. Im seriously scared. This is my baby and I dont think I can do it but I think that it is time.. I think its time to move on. I am open to offers whole. :down:

Sounds like you're just frustrated that your bike broke down. Been there. Just my two cents, but I'm with your buddy, grab your balls and fix it. You'll never get what it's worth anyway. By the way, if you do sell it, grab another bike before you get married or you may never see a bike again, let alone Glamis!!!! :sad:

Sean dont be a pussy, You want a 4poke for glamis, you are only going to make that trip MAYBE once a year. You are getting married in august so you will prob never see glamis again. :banghead: :banghead:

Grab you fucking balls and fix wat you broke in glamis.

We where abusing most of the 4pokers we rode with anyways..

You know that you dont wanna sell your bike, stop your bullshit.

o0o0o and if you do, just remember who called dibs on your wheels first...

:shoothead: :shoothead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT A 4POKER IN GLAMIS

Can I just get the tires..... :evil:

dont do it! i just bought my wife an 06 yfz 450 with mods and i hate that fucking thing. the sound that 650 dollar pipe makes gives me a screaming headache. the first time i rode it on hard ground i thought it had potential and then i took it to some sand and absolutely hated to ride it. there will never be nothing as fun to ride as a shee hands down. i think it would be a huge mistake to get rid of that good looking bike of yours.

he wont do it lol... Once my shit gets home it's surgery time! My buddy said if i didnt glaze the cyl's over from over heating it i will be fine if not then 421 is coming into place.. Im also getting a 4poke i got enuff room @ my house for alot of shit lol... In a month or 2 Im taking a trip and picking up an 09 4poker! =) see ya fags tomorrow.

You cant sell it,you live thousands of miles from me and the first time we meet in Glamis was on Olds road...I pull over with my chick and see Sean just sitting there on his Banshee,so I ask are you good to go?And the first thing out of his mouth is"you with the HQ"I said hell yes,Lowbuckracing bro,And he says MarineNYC...Oh now your just gonna leave me.FUCK YOU!LOL...You will be back, but if your in Glamis on a ltr I wont be pulling over to see if your good to go.

You cant sell it,you live thousands of miles from me and the first time we meet in Glamis was on Olds road...I pull over with my chick and see Sean just sitting there on his Banshee,so I ask are you good to go?And the first thing out of his mouth is"you with the HQ"I said hell yes,Lowbuckracing bro,And he says MarineNYC...Oh now your just gonna leave me.FUCK YOU!LOL...You will be back, but if your in Glamis on a ltr I wont be pulling over to see if your good to go.

But what if i was on the LTR??? Just kidding LTR'S dont break down we just ride the wheels off those mother fuckers!

He is thinking now guys.

He just needs a good kick in the ass to set him off on a good rebuild project.

Its a passion for only the strong minded.

Its a mission to go ever faster.

Its an attitude to pass them all by.

Its a creation of love to rebuild.

Its a sensation, that only grows stronger.

Buy the parts, stare at them awhile.

Plan the build and begin when the time is right.

"We can rebuild him, better, stronger, faster"........quote from the six million dollar man....lolol

All this crap makes me laugh

Man what a bummer.... I didn't even read thru this thread but you're going to miss those powerband hits thru out the gears. You should test run that LTR before making a decision. My boy has a really nice raced out LTR & it hauls the mail but it's nowhere near as fun as a Banshee. Remember Banshees were made for Glamis, they're alot more funner in the sand! Good meeting you out there too bro!