What kind of deal

badbrad

I would get it but only if you cant find anything else to ride for 700 I had one and it was reliable as long as I was in the yard, first time I left the yard it would break down.

Then again a buddy of mine has one and he loves it. for 700 hundred you could get it and drop a gsx600 in it.

i had a 87 back in the day , wasnt a bad quad , they had problems with the frames cracking and they handled like shit but other than that they were good quads . rm 250 motor .

i think its worth 700 if it runs good but try to get it cheaper .

Edited by woodro77

that's a bad year for those the head only had 4 bolts if I rember right after 1988 they went to 5 bolt heads (they keep blowing head gaskets)

87 was the first year of power valves and has the 5 bolt head and a 5 bolt intake, the 88s and up have a 6 bolt intake. I had a done up 87 that ran great for awhile. I crack a sleeve one day and it was all down hill from there. I finally got it running right the night i traded it for my banshee which was also a pos back then. I got the banshee and never looked back, WAY better bike!